Any interest in starting a Facebook group?

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
Anyone interested in starting a closed SL-C owners/builders group on Facebook? I'll volunteer to set it up if there's interest. Seems like a lot of forums I used to be on that moved to Facebook have had a large increase in participation.

I would totally join. Seems there would be a lot more conversations to be had on FB. Maybe start a Fb page just for SLC owners and also for sale page.

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
Well, based on the lack of replies, I guess Daniel and I are the only ones interested. :uneasy:

I find the FB groups are good for organising events, and general chatting, but don't provide the same user feedback that the forum does. its very hard to find information that has been covered in the past. i.e. try finding a conversation that was had 2 years ago on a particular topic? build diary's need to be maintained by an individual on their own page and get lost in the rest of the topics.

I have a FB build diary and am a member of a few GT40 groups, but its not the same as a forum.

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
Well, sounds like there's is enough interest to give it a shot. I'll try and get it setup tonight.

PeteB

GT40s Supporter
If you want in on the group, PM me or send me a message on Facebook. I'm the only Pete Ballentine on FB, so I'm easy to find.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Just sent a join req... Might be one of the best way to watch some of these builds!

Back