Anybody know this SL-C?

Anybody know the particulars of this SL-C?

SL-C Superlite Coupe

attachment.php

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
If that's an SLC, it's highly modified.

I like the look. Anxious to hear from Fran if it is one of his products.

Cheers!

Doug

That "car" is electronic art, notice no interior profile visible through glass. Good looking but, deff not an SLC unless someone decided to rebody it in its entirety, including glass.

This is the SCL that is for sale.

Pre-owned Noble M12, M400 and Rossion Q1 Sales

I might be wrong but it sure looks like the SLC that was in our shop (QRP) for repairs to Ignition system. The background looks like Thunderhill Raceway. That is why I think it is the same SLC.

The SLC that was at our shop:
104 Octane. This is a Kinsler Fuel injected Sprint Car Motor. Track only. G50 gear box. 22 Gal fuel cell passenger foot box. Motor and trans moved forward, Dry sump. etc....

Attachments

• SLC.jpg
    SLC.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 413
Ooops,.. Sorry guys. I thought everyone could see that image. Didn't realize it was visible only to members.
Yes, that is the correct SLC. Thanks for the good replies.

1_image-3678877194.jpg

So Im kinda confused. This HVR car pictured above looks like from Noble websites like a new noble body. Looks somewhat cool like eric clapton edition 458 italia. But, some of the rear body pictures on those websites look exactly like the APEX. Fran is this something RCR is working on?

Hoover at Turbo Hoses has long been the unofficial center for repairing and racing Noble 400's. He is also working on an updated version of the body for old Noble 400's. That's what seems to be confusing you with the RCR APEX.

Hoover is also still working on building a new race car,..the HVR. That is the computer made image of the red car. Maybe this next year it will actually be ready for some testing. After several years there is yet to be a finished car for testing, but he does show us new parts as they become finished,
1_rear34.jpg

Last edited:
Back