Anyone care to suggest a shipping company?

Searching around for a good, fairly priced company to ship a couple GT40 kits from England to the US.

Anyone have good experience with the one that they used?

I've heard some good things about the one that Tornado uses.

Thanks.

Darrin

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Aaah, No...........

Attachments

• container.jpg
    container.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 307
Hi Darrin, try contacting a freight forwarding agent in your area. They should be able to provide pricing estimates for whatever you need.

That said, if the company that does the Tornado stuff is ok, I'd go with them. At least they've moved similar things before, and they probably know how to handle them correctly.

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
I've used DHL and Danzas for container shipping. No issues and reasonable rates.

Hi Darrin, try contacting a freight forwarding agent in your area. They should be able to provide pricing estimates for whatever you need.

That said, if the company that does the Tornado stuff is ok, I'd go with them. At least they've moved similar things before, and they probably know how to handle them correctly.

True. Not sure who that is, have just heard that they are pretty good.

Any Tornado folks recall who they are?

Thanks.

When we came back to the UK from the Middle East a few years ago, we used Eagle Cargo Services, based in Barking, London. Gave good rates for two containers, one for a car and the other for our 'stuff', and handled the shipping very well. Ended up shipping only one container in the end as a Cyclone flood two months before we were due to return washed the car into the sea before we left the country, but that's another story........

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
At work, where we import into the Uk we use SBS worldwide

They offer us a good service.

But we do not use them to export from the UK so cannot vouch for that service
Ian

Back