Australian Toilet Tax

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
IMHO, I think it is the crappiest idea ever. I'd even go so far as to say it stinks. However "she who must be obeyed" thought it a terrific idea and was flushed with the anticipation of telling her friends. I told her to calm down or she might wet herself.:laugh:

:stunned:

I say;

Whoever thought of floating this idea should be dunked.

Their friends should wipe them from their lives.

I wish this hadn't risen to the surface.

The effects of the splash down will leave an uncomfortable feeling for all involved.

This is clearly the way our push button society is going.

Whatever you do, don't go public with this one.

I shall log a complaint at the nearest outlet.

Just let me fax that one to head office.

I'll won't join in just after dropping the kids off at the pool.

nyuk nyuk nyuk.

I'll hang my head now...
:shame:

The W T O (World Toilet Organization) ? Don't show that to the US government - we'll have to immediately fund 70% of it, and form Congressional committees, send emissaries(by executive appointment,of course) as well as form a Big Three Flusher panel.Then we'll have to send it to the EPA for a procedural review and establishment of turd specifications.Following that is a complete redesign featuring an 'oversize' rejection mechanism,a water washdown for the waterless operation and finally a way to tax inversely based on ability to pay,sort of an 'excremental' tax,as it were.

.... until the s**t hits the fan...

I actually worked at a place about 10 years ago where the pipes above someone's office (which was directly beneath some bathrooms) burst. Yup, solids and all came raining down on their desk. Being California, they had a fan on their desk. I kid you not that the s**t hit the fan that day, literally.

Damned funny that this should originate from Aussie--- the 'home' of the outback --' long drop'-- mind you, how many aussies have got out of town to 'see' the country lately? Frightening to think that this last bastion of 'civilisation' might actually be going back to its 'roots'. :):):) They could always get Paul Hogan ( AKA Croc Dundee ) to mentor those having trouble adapting to this 'new' technology.

Last edited:
I get to see it every day, and it's heading down the gurgler at the moment.

Most of the rivers won't even support an electric eel.

I'm tempted to divert into mentioning Redbacks and the newspaper & matches stuck on the nail on the back of the door, but the rest of the world might wonder what they've stepped in, and call us a bunch of dags....

I reckon one blind mullet is one to many. The last thing you want to see is a school of em doing laps...

as Mr Focker said " If its yellow, let it mellow, if its brown, flush it down".
'

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw (years ago) on the menu of the Outback Steakhouse a dessert called "Chocolate Thunder from Down Under." The first thing that popped into my mind was a wet fart, but that's just me...

Back