Boca Raton Area Visit

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Hey there,

Anyone living in the Boca, West Palm or Ft. Lauderdale area, I am going to be on the south end of Boca for business on Wednesday and Thursday and may have a little time to kill on Wednesday. If you have a GT40 and would like to show it off to someone you know will be very into your car, pop me an email at [email protected] and we'll see if we can get together. I used to always run up to Sabre just north of West Palm, but since John Donelley has left the country, I've no where to go when I am down there now.

Regards,
Lynn

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
I want to publicly thank Peter Olliviere for having me over to his house while I was in South Florida and for the great dinner as well. Peter's RF looks really sharp, especially with the addition of the stainless steel paneling option that he is in the process of installing at the moment. Peter is obviously a VERY organized fellow. He has laid out his garage (which also houses a rare '93 Porsche 968 convert) for building his GT40; likewise a detached storage area (to call it a shed just wouldn't do it justice) where most of the body parts are being stored while he works on his chassis.

Peter also has a close neighbor to go to for pointers and to bounce ideas off of. The neighbor, who is a global freight pilot, is in the final assembly stages, after complete tear down for paint, of a gorgeous 120 Jag replica.

No doubt that when completed, Peter will have a car to be proud of. There is no way he can miss with the well thought out approach he is taking with every aspect of the car down to the finest of detail. Thanks again for having me over, Peter and thanks to your wife as well. I enjoyed the evening completely and hope to be able to return the favor the next time you find yourself in the RTP area.

Regards,
Lynn

Lynn,
No thanks needed. It was my pleasure to spend time with you talking 40's, your input on my build was and will be very helpfull. I have already taken your advice on the Drill Doctor and am in the process of following up on the cutting methods. One question, you mentioned a web site for fittings and for the life of me I cannot remember what it was, can you help?

I will be out of contact for the next week as I am about to leave on business but Hershal needs to look out because I arranged my trip to end up in Carlisle on the weekend and will have camera in hand and questions in mind.

Peter

Back