Brian,Roy,Ian , Alans back

Just to let the terrible triplets know ive won a few bob on the lottery and bought myself not one but three GT40s to play with see pic, the only thing i need now is Roys magic potion to shrink me small enough to drive them
Alan the fat git

Attachments

• 25116-PICT0005 (Small).JPG
    25116-PICT0005 (Small).JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 403
Re: Brian,Roy,Perry.Alans back

Alan
Now you are a man of wealth perhaps you can afford some weed killer, to kill weeds in your drive.
Anyway I know they are only toys because Brian would have told me if they were real!
You'll never guess what I found lurking in a lock-up garage in Reading right under your nose.
It's a ford, it's Red, it's got eight cylinders, and it cost me NOTHING. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Regards
Ian

Pray tell me young Ian what have you found, cause it cant be from a lock up in Reading they,ve all been broken into and raised to the ground in this lovely town

Brian Magee

Supporter

Alan

If you had won the lottery Beryl would have bagged the money to buy a new house with a new kitchen to save waiting for you to modernise her existing one!

I have seen the pictures of Ian's new auto. It did come from Reading but a fair few lanes away from you!

Brian

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Alan,

"A few bob", to buy 3 originals like that it must have been more than just a few. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well, now you're that loaded, I've got one I picked up in Reading earlier in the year, maybe I can interest you in it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Max
PS Are you going to Bullington tomorrow?

Alan
Funny you should say that, when I went to look at my new acquisition in a lock-up off the Tilehurst road, the gentleman who was disposing of the car handed me the key's to the padlock for the garage, on closer inspection some one had already sawn the clasp off the lock and broken into the garage.
Upon openning the doors there it was standing under 2inches of dust accumulated over the last 25 years since it was last on the road, early sixties american, one owner from new, 30,000 miles, totaly orginal, early small block ford, and best of all Right Hand Drive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Would make a excellent tow car for my Forty
Hardly a "Indianna find" but one hell of a lot cheaper !!
Answers please to what year and model I found.
Happy Guessing
Ian
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ha Ha Ian i know what it is cause the bloke who owned it offered to pay me to take it away.Its a 64 mustang and its red i saw it in a lock up in Tilehurst Rd

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Ian,

I took this photo just before you collected it. Which one did you go for & did Roy take the other? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Max

Attachments

• 25260-2 Red Bubble Cars (small).jpg
    25260-2 Red Bubble Cars (small).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 275
Alan
The clue is in Brian's posting !!!

Maxieboy
Spot-On His & Hers but who wears the trousers.

You have been talking to Brian!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Nice one Max Pinky and Perky would look good in those,bless em.So Ian does it need much work and are you interested in selling?

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Ian, no I didn't talk to Brian, just used the clues in his (& your) email as you suggested. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Max

Alan
Just needs a wash, and tyre presure's checking, might be intreasted in selling.
let me have your e-mail address and I will send you a picture
regards
Pinky

Max
Roy is in lapland filling his STOCKINGS. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Magic potion Alan?
not normally a problem- but you'd need gallons of it.
Still I should have the WIDE ASS passenger seat ready by next July /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back