BRM wheel supplier

I am looking for a supplier of what I call proper BRM wheels, Most of the commonly available wheels don't look exactly right, Vintage Wheels, Image wheels etc.
All the Gelscoe and superformance cars have "proper wheels" I just wonder who supplies them?

Thanks,

Brian Coombs

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
The BRMs on Superformance are from the same vendor as Vintage Wheels uses for the six-pin drive wheels. There is a supplier in the UK that does original type magnesium wheels. Mag is generally not a real good idea on the street.

Thanks Rick,
The vintage wheels have this additional bit that makes them look wrong.

1570655972400.png

[QUOTE = "Mark IV, post: 541857, member: 10723"]
Les BRM sur Superformance proviennent du même fournisseur que Vintage Wheels utilise pour les roues motrices à six broches. Au Royaume-Uni, un fournisseur fabrique des roues en magnésium de type original. Mag n'est généralement pas une bonne idée dans la rue.
[/CITATION]
Rick Muck - Mark IV
Commanditaire GT40
Supporter

Mar 27, 2012
Elles sont fabriquées pour la Superformance par WheelCraft (WaW) avec un motif d'entraînement à six broches en aluminium, BRM and the Model Halibrand. ...

The BRMs on Superformance are from the same vendor as Vintage Wheels uses for the six-pin drive wheels. There is a supplier in the UK that does original type magnesium wheels. Mag is generally not a real good idea on the street.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

Mar 27, 2012
Cliffbeer2 said:
Does anybody know where Superformance gets the original GT40 style wheels from??
They are made for Superformance by WheelCraft (WaW) in aluminum with the six-pin drive pattern, both the BRMs and the Halibrand design.

WAW does not sell them retail, they go to Superformance and Vintage Wheels. I do have a set of the 7.5 and 9.5 Halibrand style on hand but no BRMs currently.
Thanks Rick, I am in no hurry for the wheels, would you be able to send me some details etc, and maybe I could order a set through you?

Thanks,

Brian C

Back