Car Cover Needed

Hello,

Well, I'm the proud owner of P/2207! I get delivery early January. But right now, I'm looking for a fitted indoor car cover to keep my new girl from getting dusty. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Randy Thomas
P/2207
Superformance
Gulf Mark-I

Chuck

Supporter
I contacted ERA and they graciously agreed to sell me one even though mine is not an ERA GT. It is an indoor flannel like material that is a perfect custom fit for the GT. Tan color. Soft material that folds into a compact bundle. They also had an outdoor material. Well worth it.

I'm fairly certain Superformance sells car covers for all their products. Ask you dealer. Maybe he'll throw one in for free. :santa2:

In fact, here it is:

SUP-GT40-COVER-TF-PIC1.jpg

You can buy it here if your dealer won't provide it for you:

Superformance GT40 Car Cover

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a treath about on this request on the site.

I bought myne at Car Covers in Vareze/Italy.

Immaculate piece.
Note they are suppliers of many F1 and other teams.
They also send by mail in the world.
Not the cheapest but best in class

Fred

dean,randy

depending where you mirror are placed.
this manufacturer in Italy sends the mirror covers seperately with the cover so you can place them wherever your mirrors are placed on the car

Fred

RichardH

AKA The Mad Hat Man
be aware - there are at least 3 different grades of cover...

indoor
outdoor
trailerable

the prices vary horrendiously

I got covers from California Car Covers and Griot's for my other cars, but I bought the Superformance cover from Lance for my SPF MKI. It's as good or better than the others, and I believe it actually cost a bit less. I'm very happy with it and would recommend you go with that one.

Back