CAV Registry - Come Sign Up

Gordo

Lifetime Supporter
Cav 123

CAV #123 - ordered two weeks ago. Gulf livery. 450HP. AU 6 speed. Twin nostril. 17" Hali's. Can't wait!! :D

Gordo.

Gordo

Lifetime Supporter
Mid-November in Cape Town! Plan a hectic drive around Chapman's Peak, Ou Kaapse Weg and then out to Gordon's Bay and Clarence Drive to Betty's Bay and Kleinmond! :)

Gordo.

just got back from S Africa,around the cape area. I took my son hunting,very pretty area. After the visit do you ship the car back to Charleston?

Gordo

Lifetime Supporter
Chuck,

I just got back too. I prefer the cold to this 98 degree heat and humidity right now. I have a house in Betty's Bay - 1 hour east of Cape Town. The CAV will stay in the Cape for when I visit. The Ford GT (Gulf):bow: does the trick when in SC.

Gordo.

Hi Guys
There are at present 117 CAV's manufactured and on the road. We are busy with chassis 119, 121,122,123,124,125,126 and 127.
Would love to see on this register.
Jean Fourie
Auto Futura

CliffBeer

CURRENTLY BANNED
JCoop, yes, I have an XLS spreadsheet with all the data. It's somewhat meager at the moment with less than 20 cars but it's certainly a start.

Please send me a PM if you want the spreadsheet.

Ron Earp

Admin
Have you fellows put all your cars in the "Member Rides" area? There are only five CAVs there total. Your car is accessible in your User CP area where you can fill out the details and add high resolution pictures. The member rides area will eventually be searchable via type, color, engine, etc.

Ron

Great Job!

CliffBeer said:
JCoop, yes, I have an XLS spreadsheet with all the data. It's somewhat meager at the moment with less than 20 cars but it's certainly a start.

Please send me a PM if you want the spreadsheet.

Cliff, thanks for even taking this on...fine job; good on ya!

We CAV owners appreciate it. Even the small network of CAV friends I've made has helped me tremendously with the upgrading, customizing, and ultimate enjoyment of my ride. This database would be an invaluable resource, especially with such a rare, limited production exotic such as ours...:lol:

Thanks, Ron. I have to do a new photo shoot when the leaves turn. I got all my badging pieces now, including the little one on the side by the latches; I'm actually thinking of removing the stripes.

Oh, public kudos to you, BTW for the site. I would be lost without it, literally. Just the responses and help on any particular problem is incredible. Brings out the best in people and puts my faith back in them at the end of a long NYC day.:lol:

Cav Registery

CAV MONO #30 WIDEBODY/TWIN NOSE
Bright Yellow/ Black stripe
347 Stroker on Dart Block
ZF5DS Transaxle
17" Hallibrands
Optional Factory Roll Cage
CAV CANADA'S SUSPENSION UPGRADES
CAV CANADA'S SHIFTER UPGRADE
This car is one awesome piece of machine once all the kinks where worked out.

SPF1175
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE TT
2006 BMW 550I
2000 FORD F250
24 FT PACE SHADOW HAULER

CliffBeer

CURRENTLY BANNED
Wonderful. Good bit of data here now.

Apologies for the slow compliation of data here - have been moving house and having a baby (my wife, actually) so it has been busy. I will have the CAV data compiled and available for CAV related purposes by this weekend.

Cliff

Cav mono #036, Gulf flairs, full nostral front, Raggoon Red, 15X12 inch halibrand rear and 15X8 fronts, 347 ,IDF webers, RBT ZF, CAV canada lower control arm,shifter and fire wall mods. Kansas City MO

Gordo

Lifetime Supporter
It's official...I can now join the registery.

Gordon King
CAV # 123
Gulf livery
Ford racing 302 /347
Audi 6 speed trans
BRM 15" wheels
Car location: Cape Town, South Africa.

Will have car in a few months (down payments are wired everywhere) with 351 Windsor, Fuel injection and ZF.
Thought it was #OB66 and checked build plate and it is. However there may be two ways of knowing since I just saw another 66.
It is white with blue strips and 17 inch wheels and wide rear fenders.
Mort

vic mastrorocco
cav mono # 017
gardsman blue white lemans stripes,Ernie Elliott built 347/475 hp s/b ford, 15" BRM wheels with original type goodyear tires, smith gauges,original owner

Back