Cheshire SGT build

That looks like a high end system, I will be using the Holley Terminator X.
Not really looked into the Holley range but don't think there is as much support in the UK but might look into it still in the planning at the moment but know I want to do sequential injection and spark and in build widebands ect so just narrowing down choices at the moment

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
yeah, wayyyy to much tech for me, If I cannot fix with hammer and screwdriver I am screwed. I only went terminator x as in our hot Texas climate ethanol vaporizes so easily in the carbs and cause lots of running issues. I have friends who know how to work and tune with these units very well so I will pay them for their knowledge and leave my electrical prowess to designing and building the wiring for the car.

yeah, wayyyy to much tech for me, If I cannot fix with hammer and screwdriver I am screwed. I only went terminator x as in our hot Texas climate ethanol vaporizes so easily in the carbs and cause lots of running issues. I have friends who know how to work and tune with these units very well so I will pay them for their knowledge and leave my electrical prowess to designing and building the wiring for the car.

Yeh I'm new to it all too but no experience with carbs either and wanted the stacks and an 8 ITB setup didn't seem the best place to Start with setting up carbs haha :D at least when the electronics are set up they should self adjust

I've just had my 8 stack injection set up by LAP Engineering. Lee has been fantastic and really knowledgeable and helpful. He sorted out a power issue I've had for a couple of years and 4 others couldn't sort out. He can provide Motec ECUs and components. You're welcome to come take a look Ed if you're in the Preston area.

I've just had my 8 stack injection set up by LAP Engineering. Lee has been fantastic and really knowledgeable and helpful. He sorted out a power issue I've had for a couple of years and 4 others couldn't sort out. He can provide Motec ECUs and components. You're welcome to come take a look Ed if you're in the Preston area.

Might take you up on that as I'm pretty local and will check them out and was considering motec but was a little put off that none of the ecus have built o2 sensor control and a few other things the competitors have which seems a bit annoying for the price point but I know they are the industry standard and there must be a reason for that

Back