Christmas

Ok, so here we are, the eve of Christmas Eve. At this time I would like to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy GT40 New Year. And to Thank all who helped with the various information that has helped along the way.Best Wishes

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !!
A N D A H A P P Y N E W Y E A R T O A L L !!!!!

Hersh

Attachments

• 27759-santa hat smilie.gif
    27759-santa hat smilie.gif
    247 bytes · Views: 145
Yep,

Can't wait till 2004 !! Lots happening.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year.

And don't drink too little!

Regards,

J.P

Attachments

• 27775-27759-santa%20hat%20smilie.gif
    27775-27759-santa%20hat%20smilie.gif
    247 bytes · Views: 140

Howard Jones

Supporter
My best to you all and a very merry Christmas. And a very special God bless you to those of you who have done their bodyprep themselfs. I'm gonna PAINT IN 04!!!!!!!

<font color="red"> </font> WE HOPE THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. I HAVE ENJOYED SHARING INFORMATION AND LOOK FORWARD TO CHATTING WITH YOU FOLKS IN THE NEW YEAR. MERRY CHRISTMAS JRCARNUT

On this windy, wet and mild Christmas Eve here in New England I'd like to extend greetings for a very merry Chistmas to all on this forum and best wishes for a safe, health, happy and prosperous New Year.

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Through this Forum I have made many new friends, great folks with shared interests. We hope to be 'rolling' in 04, and much of it will be due to the people I've met here who have been so generous with their time and expertise. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you, and here's hoping we all have a great year with the world's greatest sports car.
Jim Rosenthal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back