Classic Car Developments Chassis #3

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
I hope you don't finish it too soon Brian because I would love to see it.
A few of us fancy a trip near your place at Gore to fish up the Mataura meadows for some brown trout at the end of January.
Could happen !

Last edited:

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Disc bells have gone from blanks to something far sexier. Seats completed and fitted. Snug, but surprisingly comfortable.

Blanks.jpg
Bell.jpg
Seats.jpg

Brian Stewart
Supporter
I hope you don't finish it too soon Brian because I would love to see it.
A few of us fancy a trip near your place at Gore to fish up the Mataura meadows for some brown trout at the end of January.
Could happen !

It will still be around - either at CCD or in Dunedin. Dunedin is just one and three quarter hours north of Gore so feel free to drop by if you have time. Actually, we have heaps of spare beds if you and your friends would like somewhere to bunk down.

Interesting, don't think I've noticed vent flap hardware installed in that manner before. Beautiful car and color!

Brian Stewart
Supporter
On the second to last picture what is the rubber plug with a chain attached to it above where the top link attaches to the wishbone? Rod in post 208

That is the plug into which the rear wiring loom (tail lights, brake lights, numbest plate lights, roundel lights) goes.

Markus

SPRF40
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Brian,
Looks absolutely stunning - so, when is your maiden ride??? I bet you cannot await it......☺
Don't forget to post that video.....
Good luck
Markus

Brian Stewart
Supporter
Some more progress this week. Luggage boxes taking shape, front number plate and exterior rear view mirrors on, rear number plate lights fitted (went for the LED bolts, but it really needs to be dark to see them), reversion plate and engine cover made and installed, along with the high level brake light.
Boxes.jpg
Mirrrors.jpg
no plate.jpg
Engine cover.jpg
Lots of other little things done too, but probably enough pictures for now.

Back