clutch slipping

J

johnfedrer

causes:
Improper clutch adjustment, lack of freeplay.
Quadrant not reset properly or is faulty (On ratchet cable type linkage systems).
Incorrect throwout bearing is being used (Too long).
Clutch assembly contaminated with grease/oil.
Clutch not fully properly seated in.
Flywheel not resurfaced or surfaced improperly.
Clutch assembly not designed for the application.
Clutch assembly not designed for specific type of use (Racing/Competition, Etc.).
Clutch not adequate for horsepower/torque of application.
Incorrect gear ratio to tire diameter.
Clutch assembly has lost facing material from one or both sides of the disc.
Clutch assembly has failed or is defective.
Flywheel surfaced improperly (I.E. Incorrect flywheel step).
Damaged or worn throwout bearing collar.
Damaged or bent pressure plate assembly and/or disc.

The most vulnerable part of a vehicle is the window glass. Most vehicles now have security alarms that only offer protection against car theft. What will protect your valuables left behind in the car? What protection do you have for a car-jacking, sudden riots or road rage? Real security starts with deterring a thief from smashing the window and hurting an occupant of a vehicle, stealing the contents in the vehicle or the vehicle itself. Reinforce your automobile with our product, protect yourself, your loved ones, your valuables and perhaps even your life.

clutch.jpg

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
John,

Posts here for the sole purpose of selling products is NOT appreciated. Without a doubt your post does not belong in the ALL GT40s area. Unless you have a personal interest in GT40s or the few other cars that this site covers, I would invite you to not return or post again.

That's 1.

Regards,
Lynn

There's a good way of dealing with this sort of cr*p that I would recomend to all other users of the same opinion.
Simply make a note of our John's email address on a scrap of paper and take it on a little tour of registration required email sites.
Remember to tick the `Yes` box to all the email notifications and subscriptions that John would like sent to him.
Fight fire with fire.

Back