Cobra's gotta go before GT40

Hi everyone,

I would love to start a GT40, but I have to sell my FFR Cobra first. I thoroughly enjoyed building the Cobra and would like to start another project soon. In particular, I like the RCR GT40

I'll be lurking from time to time. If/when I start, I'm sure I will lean on all of you for advice and help.
Thanks
Ken

Welcome to the forum Ken. The wait for a GT40 is well worth it. Kind of the ultimate for classic 60's guys.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Ken!

Welcome to GT40s... If you have any questions - just let us know!

Hi Ken, Welcome! Where in CO? I'm in Parker and took delivery of an RCR GT-40 last summer. I also have an FFR Cobra but plan to keep it till at least the GT is done. I want to have something to drive when I'm out with the Mile High Cobra Club. Send me a PM if you want to take a look at the GT. I'm working in VT at the moment but fly back on some weekends.

Chuck

Supporter
Hey Ken:

I built an RCR but kept the Everett Morrisoin Cobra built the year before. Now that the RCR GT 40 is about finished, I posted, today, and ad on Cobra Country to sell the Cobra. Nice having a toy to drive while building another, as noted above.

You will not regret building an RCR.

Hey Ken,
I finished a FFR Type 65 coupe,put 3500 miles on it last summer,great car.I think if the first car is bought and paid for,keep it,you'll likely not to get another.I'm waiting for my TSC 40 to arrive,no plan to sell my coupe.
Welcome,have some fun.
Bill

Thanks everyone for the advice! I would love to have both the Cobra and GT40. That's living! It would take a bit longer financially, but I'm really in no hurry. Plus, I would have to get a lift to make room for another car. I'm going to noodle on keeping the Cobra and building a GT40. Cool!

Back