CSX 2075 and P-1080

I like the stripe across the front. Don’t know if it’s common on those but I don’t see it anywhere else and it works.

May I ask the forum if anyone of you knows Gary Kadrmas' family?
I would like to get in touch with them if they'd agree.
Thanks a lot in advance.

Gary was my second best friend even though we lived in different states. I bought a Trans-Am cougar from him about 30 years ago and we became great friends. Went to the Portland vintage races several times and stayed at his house with him and his wife Vicky. He came and stayed at my house for SAAC 13. one time when I stayed with him I needed some parts from The Car Store and he left some keys on the kitchen table for when I got up in the morning. I took the keys and went outside and tried them in numerous cars because he had quite a few but I couldn't find the right car. I didn't think about trying the cobra so I called him and he told me they were the keys to the Cobra and I had never driven one before so I hopped in and took it to the store which was pretty cool ride with everybody pulling up alongside and giving me thumbs up. If you want to call and talk sometime my number is
510-917-ford(3673)

Sincerely, Roy Richards

Reactions: lgs
Salut Forum GT40 !
J'aimerais me présenter. Je suis Tom de Munich, en Allemagne, fier propriétaire de Gary Kadrmas Cobra CSX 2075 et comme lui, ma voiture de rêve est une GT40. J'avais un gros œil sur #P-1080 il y a environ deux ans, mais mon portefeuille était (et est toujours) trop petit. Mais maintenant que je possède CSX 2075, j'espère que cela me donnera aussi de bons moments à apprécier. Au plaisir de faire partie de la communauté GT40. Meilleur Tom
[/CITATION]

Attachments

• 13546_02 dsc_0066-edited POUR RACING.jpg
    13546_02 dsc_0066-edited POUR RACING.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 104
Bonjour , a 55 ans , j'ai enfin avec des moyens ne permettant pas encore d'acceder a une CSX réalisé mon rêve d'introduire dans mon garage une replique ERA et une Autokraft AKL ( light weight ) . la configuration DRAGON SNAKE MCFALLO est tout simplement magnifique , je vous envie énormement de posséder ce véhicule , j'imagine qu'il n'est pas à vendre et sans doute hors de portée pour moi , mais on ne sait jamais ...toutefois en attendant d'accèder au graal d'une CSX , j'ai pour projet de renover la ERA et pourquoi lui faire prendre les couleurs de la CSX2075 , pensez vous possible d'avoir en décalcomanies la configuration de la CSX2075 ? un grand merci à vous

Back