first day with thee SL-C

SL_C arrived yesterday around 4pm... of course this is the same day my wife had her family reunion. so I had to take delivery and close the garage door go kiss and hug everyone then rush back to where I really wanted to be...the garage. spent last night unpacking boxes and taking inventory. This is my first build so as opened boxes i was filled with excitment everytime I recognized what I was holding and had some idea where it goes... and a wave of nervousness everytime i would hold a part and wonder what the hell it was and where the hell it goes. I see a huge learning curve on the way, basically I am saying I will be turning to the the SL-C community farely often for some good advice.

Still planning on chopping up a z06 as a donor?

I still can't think of any parts, aside from the engine, that I could harvest from mine to use in the slc.

So so so so Jealous!

I am months away from ordering mine still...Very interested to watch another new builders progress!

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
...... and a wave of nervousness everytime i would hold a part and wonder what the hell it was and where the hell it goes.

I know that feeling well, but in no time at all you will be able to identify, disassemble and reassemble every subsystem with your eyes closed.

Back