For those who knew JAYPSC

I too met Jay at the show last october on the RCR stand.
He seemed like a real nice guy from our short conversation, and his posts on here. Such a sad loss. My thoughts are with you Steve and his family.

Hearing that the accident occured in his garage especially brings home all the things we as car / bike nuts try to do unattended, that could so easily go wrong...

Zena
Jay's death has hit everyone hard but I cannot begin to appreciate how you must feel. Rest assured that everyone on this site is thinking about you and all that were close to Jay. Take care Zena, be thinking about you.
Martin x

Zena
Jay's death has hit everyone hard but I cannot begin to appreciate how you must feel. Rest assured that everyone on this site is thinking about you and all that were close to Jay. Take care Zena, be thinking about you.
Martin x

thank you martin...its too hard to even comprehend at the moment but it helps hearing from all of you that knew him...the side of him that he thrived on...his gt40 ill never forget the day he got it..it was like christmas for him never seen him so happy

I was shocked to read this sad news.I only met Jay once a few years ago when he came to my home to see about buying my GT40,he came across as a decent bloke my thoughts are with his family and friends
A very sad loss
Alan

When one passes before his time we must make part of his passion ours. Than he will live on forever through our deeds.

Zena,

I'm sure I speak for many people on this forum,
If there is anything we can do to help at this sad time, please let us know.
You and Jay's family are in our thoughts.

Simon

hi,

I'm zenas sister. i cant believe this has happened im still in so much shock. jay was a great lad. ive known him for 2 years and ive gone through all the ups and downs. he made my sister so happy i will always remember him 4 that there is not enough words to thank him 4 the great joy he brought to zenas life. its so nice to hear the wonderful things people have to say about jay, he was truely a fantastic bloke, i will miss him so much! i want to thank people on here for all the lovely comments theyve left for zena and the family, its such a hard time for them now and my heart goes out to everyone who knew him and who grieve at this tragic time. i cant speak for the family but i know its helps zena so much to know that there is so much support out there.

I'll never forget you jay, you were one in a million! Rest peacefully.

Zoe,

My heart goes out to you and your family.

With respect, what happened to Jay?

Best wishes,
Scott

Thank you Scott, it means so much that so many people care.

I can't really go into the details of what happened just yet, its still unclear what happened that night in the garage, all I know is that whatever happened was tragic and the loss is so massive that its hard to comprehend.

I just want to leave a message for Jays mum, for all the time I knew jay i never met her but i feel deeply sorry for her and want her to know im here 4 her, im thinking of her and the rest of the family and friends.

My condolences to Jay's friends and family. RIP

I am sure he is in a better place, looking down and reading these posts and smiling.

A true tragedy. I am so terribly sorry for your loss. May Jay rest in peace. Deepest condolences from my family to yours.

Mark and Kristen

My name's Lloyd and i worked with Jay on and off for about 2 years or so in Bath at Horstmans.
I only found out about this tragic news this morning and i'm still in shock now. Firstly i have to send my deepest condolences to his family -particularly his Mum, his Girlfriend Zena - sorry we never met but i know how much you meant to him, and to his closest friends. My thoughts are with you all.
Jay was one of a kind, and even though a lot of you on this forum never got to meet him, i can still tell from the threads that he had an impact with most of you.
I have to admit that one of the main reasons i stayed working at Horstmans was so i could hang out with Jay. He was one of the funniest and quick witted guys you could ever wish to meet, and there was never a dull moment when he was around. I never tired of his brand of humour and his ability to make up the most ridiculous nick-names for everone around him, and they always seemed to stick.
He had such an obvious lust for life and an enourmous passion for his cars, and was always eager to let me know how much more h/p he was getting out of his Nissan (A lot if i can remember) and how he was progressing with his 40.
I cannot tell you how much Jay will be missed, he had such an amazing personality, was a great mate, and i feel extremely lucky to have known him.
Once again my thoughts are with those closest to him, and if i can help in any way to ease the sorrow then please let me know.
You'll never be forgoten Jay, R.I.P. man!
Lloyd.

Hi All, the funeral is at 1pm this thursday at the crematorium in Swindon if anyone would like to attend.

Thanks.

Back