Ford GT 40 MK II drawing

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Incredible talent Miha...

I just got a slip in the mail yesterday telling me that your first GT40 drawing is at the Post waiting for me to pick it up. I'm headed there this morning!
I'm certain we'll be adding this one to the collection as well..

Thanks for the comments guys,actually i'we allready made the Mark I before, a small one but never the less...

Attachments

• ford gt40-7ss.jpg
    ford gt40-7ss.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 928
I just got my print of the MkII and all I can say is WOW. It is a really nice piece, with a bit of an extra personal touch thrown in. After seeing this one in person, I would like to complete the set with the MkI and Mk IV, if they are available. Thank you very much!

-J.

Thanks for the comments guys, i now started to work on a new drawing that will feature three Gt40 MK II cars in action at the lemans circuit, here is the rought sketch of the drawing, it's going to be done in a semi abstract style...

Attachments

• Lemans 66 abstract s.jpg
    Lemans 66 abstract s.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 513
Me too, another wonderful work. I'll post some pics when I get the pair framed and hung.

BTW, like the new work too, though I am running out of space... maybe I need something at the office!

Best,

-J.

I sure hope you will find some more empty walls John;), anyway here is how the drawing curently looks, photo isn't that great but it's better than nothing...

Attachments

• Lemans 66 abstract 5.jpg
    Lemans 66 abstract 5.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 334
The drawing is complete, let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Lemans 66 abstract final 2.jpg
    Lemans 66 abstract final 2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 412

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Miha - Looking forward to your new pics. I still need to get back with you on the one that the post office trashed..
Incredible talent this man has...

Here is a sketch i did for a memeber this forum a couple of months ago...
More of Gt40 drawings coming shortly;).

Attachments

• Ford GT 40.jpg
    Ford GT 40.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 479
I am working on a 1967 and 1968 Ford Gt40, Lemans 24 hour race winning cars, here are the first update pics...

Attachments

• Lemans 67 winner -1.jpg
    Lemans 67 winner -1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 415
  • Lemans 68 Rodrigez GT 40 MK I -1.jpg
    Lemans 68 Rodrigez GT 40 MK I -1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 449
Back