Ford GT 40 MK II drawing

Finally got mine framed. They really look fantastic, such talent! And that is coming from someone who dabbles a bit himself (like everything, the best way to appreciate fine art is to do try it yourself) these have completed the one of the two rooms in the house that I was allowed to decorate unhindered. I love them!

Best regards,

-J.

Attachments

• GT40pic1.jpg
    GT40pic1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 575
  • Gt40pic2.jpg
    Gt40pic2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 491
  • bath cobra.jpg
    bath cobra.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 545
Some of my picture manipulations that I made for my office.

Attachments

• 5a copy2.jpg
    5a copy2.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 407
  • 9a copy2.jpg
    9a copy2.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 365
  • 6a copy2.jpg
    6a copy2.jpg
    306.9 KB · Views: 402
  • 4a copy2.jpg
    4a copy2.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 387
Little sketch of a nice Shelby daytona coupe...

Attachments

• Shelby cobra daytona coupe.jpg
    Shelby cobra daytona coupe.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 300
Miha, you are one very talented artist. I can recall "doodling" in school when I became bored in class but mine went straight in the garbage when the class ended. If you were sitting next to me and I observed you throw yours out I'd have been diving in to retrieve them!! Are cars your speciality or do you draw other scenes or objects?

Miha, you are one very talented artist. I can recall "doodling" in school when I became bored in class but mine went straight in the garbage when the class ended. If you were sitting next to me and I observed you throw yours out I'd have been diving in to retrieve them!! Are cars your speciality or do you draw other scenes or objects?

Thanks, glad you like 'em. At the beginning i was drawing other subject too, but lately i draw cars exclusively. Mostly Ferrari's and Porsche's, but also big block American racing machinery ;).

Miha,

i have pm'd you with a request.
i too have enjoyed your talents & gift for the details.
thanks for the sharing & thanks to those purchasers
who shared their results.

Thanks Scott, btw here is the sketch of the SL-C that molleur requested...

Attachments

• SL-C.jpg
    SL-C.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 396
Very nice art Miha. I especially like the 1st one you posted above. I bet that would look great on a t-shirt too. You are very talented.

Cam
Auckland, NZ

Back