Free advice befor buying an MDA

Hi Martin,

Don't let it get you down I had the same problem when GTD closed. Finding the parts took a long time which extended the build period. But it was worth all the heart-ache in the end. If it is possible do try and get the 'Certificate of Newness' from MDA.

Keep your chin up,
Bob

Mick Sollis at Southern GT is already helping out MDA customers and I am sure would be able to help out anyone having problems. You can reach him on 01489 788345.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
We are now manufacturing many MDA specific parts.

You can contact us on 01562 820372.

Thanks

Andy

We are now manufacturing many MDA specific parts.

Hi Andy,
which parts are you doing? Are these for Series I or Series II cars (apart from the fibreglass there isn't much interchangeable)? Just so I can let potential buyers of my rolling chassis who they can contact for what.

Cheers

Craig

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Craig

We can supply parts for series I and II cars.

There are lots of items which are a direct interchange with our parts.

Thanks

Andy

There still seems to be steady supply of GT40 bits on ebay coming from down exeter way and being sold by a "Mark"!

Didnt even realise MDA has ceased to exist, was checking their site out thinking their kits looked pretty cool! There is even an article about them in the latest kit car mag.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Rob

Magazine articles take months to be published.

Total Kitcar visited us early in May but we do not expect to see the article until July at the earliest.

Andy

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Paul

You have Kit Car magazine not Total Kitcar.

It shows how far out of date these things can be due to the printing delay because they still mention MDA as a supplier.

Thanks

Andy

Back