FS G50/20 LSD 6speed and tilton clutch

I have a G50/20 LSD 6 speed trans for sale. I got this for my SLC from Fran when I got my car, but decided to go with a full sequential instead. This is a great trans with the really good gear ratios for a V8 conversion. It comes with the starter also and I have not modified the cases so it is untouched and stock. I am asking $4500obo for the trans and starter.
blogger-image--1502122246.jpg

blogger-image-580918134.jpg

I got a custom made Aasco flywheel and a tilton twin disc clutch. The flywheel is for an LS1/2/3 engine with correct spacing for the trans and engine with adapter plate. If you used it for something else you can adjust the release bearing size or plate that bolts the release bearing to the trans so it can be adjusted. This can handle 700tq and is nice and light. It has the 7.5" twin disc that can handle the power, but it not as large as a regular clutch so it lets the engine spin up fast and nice. It also comes with the release bearing with adapter for the G50/20 transaxle. I consider this setup the best combination for the trans and ls engine. This cost me $2000+ and is bran new, never used. $1800obo.

blogger-image-205421486.jpg

blogger-image-1609958208.jpg

If you want to buy the trans and clutch together then $6000 you can have it all. I would really like to sell both the transaxle and clutch assembly as one unit as it is all made to go together and really works well together.

I also have an LS1 from a 2000 Pontiac Firebird formula. It comes with the LS1 complete, full uncut harness and ecu, headers and auto trans. 1K takes all this. I just decided to go crazy with a V10 instead now and was going to use this setup until I had it all done, but I am just doing it all right away now instead.

If you have questions just email me at [email protected] I am located in VA 22534 and would like local pickup. I do races in different places so might be able to meet you somewhere as I am going to Canada in a few weeks and also Road America in Oct.

Troy

Back