Graham Kelsey injury....

G

Graham Kelsey, who some will know was Ray Christophers partner at GTD (Poole) has taken a very nasty tumble off a high ladder and has broken his back. Ray says he has two crushed vertebrae and a broken vertabrae as well as a broken collarbone! He considers himself lucky that he will walk again but is currently in some considerable pain. A long recouperation period is expected. Talking with Ray recently, any messages posted here can be forwarded to him, but please don't phone as he can't easily get to it to answer it!

Graham, I hope you make a full recovery and the pain disappears very soon. All the very best

Malcolm

Graham,

We never met but we need you back asap to support the GT40 world.
Wishing you all the best but dont let us down!I am sure yo will not.
Keep it up!

Fred (from Belgium).

Hi Graham, Sorry to hear of your accident we hope that you are recovering well and without to much pain and hope that you are up and about in your normal cheerfull way soon,

regards and best wishes

Dave and Jan
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Malcolm, thanks for the heads up on Graham. This is the time of year I normally phone and wish him happy holidays - doesn't sound like a good idea for right now. Give him my and Joni's best wishes and tell Brenda to hang in there! Hopefully the pain will subside early in the healing process.

Malcolm Thanks for informing us all about Graham.

Graham I wish you a speeding recovery and the best of luck. Thoughts also to Brenda and to Ray.

All the best

Mark Sibley

It just occured to me that all us GT40 crazies better be careful on ladders. First we have Gordon doing a swan dive and now Graham. Behave your selve Graham and heal up well!

Hi Graham, sorry to here about your accident.
a happy new year and a speedy recovery.

Richard Guest

Dec. 1992 fell off a ladder and broke my hip! 2 other people in the same ER same time due to ladder falls. Was off work quite a while. Have heard of a lot of falls by others, some very significant! BE CAREFUL! chip

Back