Greetings from Indonesia

Welcome. We look forward to viewing your build. Any questions or concerns you have can be answered here. Which Kit you looking at? I've got a factory built CAV but they do make some phenomenal kits too. Good luck in your hunt.

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Irvin. Welcome to the forum, where I'm sure you'll find lots of good input as you go along. Are you near Jakarta? I've been there many times before on business.

Dear my new GT40ers,
Jimmy: I am not decided between RCR or Tornado. I never built any kit car previously. I need the easiest way. I cannot buy CAV or Superformance because they make a rolling car and I cannot import a complete car.

Jack:
Thanks...

Dave:
I live in Jakarta. Hopefully we can meet if you'll be in Jakarta again.

Don't forget SouthernGT also here in the UK, awesome cars and great support definitely something to consider. :thumbsup: I too have never done anything like this before but so far so good, have a look at my build thread.

Hi Irvin, you are about to embark on a great fun project! Don't forget about the Roaring Forties GT40 kit which comes from Melbourne in Australia. I know there are some of these already in your part of the world. I have just about finished one of their GT40 kits (with Coyote engine) and I have nothing but praise for their product and professionalism.

Good luck...

Back