GT40 Mk4

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
I’m looking into doing an Mk4, but somehow I cannot find anyone supplying just the bodywork.
Any suggestions out there?
Highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Morten

I don't think anyone is currently offering a Mk4 replica. As far as I'm aware Race Car Replicas have stopped doing MK4s. The nearest thing I know of in the recent past was the Kar Kraft continuation cars.

Sorry I have no better news. Why would you just want the bodywork anyhow ?

Regards Steve

Morten

Mortified GT
Supporter
I don't think anyone is currently offering a Mk4 replica. As far as I'm aware Race Car Replicas have stopped doing MK4s. The nearest thing I know of in the recent past was the Kar Kraft continuation cars.

Sorry I have no better news. Why would you just want the bodywork anyhow ?

Regards Steve
Hello Steve, yes that’s the ones I also know about. It’s only the bodywork I’m looking for though.

Thank you for your reply,
Morten

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
At one time, I knew where there was a body only. I’ Look into some files I have. PM me if you so desire.

Regards Brian

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
https://www.facebook.com/daytonasportscars65
4760AB93-C422-45BC-BEC5-AB983748EAE9.jpeg
08468F78-F41A-45DE-A6CA-7ED611870E5F.jpeg

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Morten A. Larsen, Beitrag: 531818, Mitglied: 25774"] Hallo Steve, ja, das sind die, von denen ich auch weiß. Ich suche allerdings nur nach der Karosserie.

Danke für Ihre Antwort,
Morten [/ QUOTE]
Hi probiere dieser Tel. Nr. 00420736227754 da habe ich meine Karosserie gekauft gt 40 mark 1 vielleicht haben die was, fragen kostet nichts

Back