GT40s in Los Angeles Area???

Does anyone know any owners, clubs or events in the Los Angeles area? Mine's a CAV GT40, just having the engine installed right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Marty-

I have only seen one GTD GT40 in the Los Angeles area. I saw him twice earlier this year, but haven't seen him recently. I plan on odering a RF GT40 early 2005, but I know that doesn't help you now. However, you are more than welcome to join us Cobra owners on Main Street in Seal Beach this Saturday from 11AM-3PM.

Also, we Cobra owners meet every other month in Ventura and occassionally go for cruises. Give me a call at work (818) 586-7052 or at home (805) 529-2579.

Regards
Bill Dobbins

There's an ERA being built in the Valencia (CA) area at Tri-C Eng'g. Last I checked, it was out for paint which suggests it should be completed soon. I will follow up.

Andy

Thanks for the info, but I won't have the car until October, so I'll give you a call then.

Much appreciated,
Marty

If you contact COCOA (Cobra Club) they may be able to tell you if there is a club closer to you, or you can join COCOA.
Tom

If you think O.C. is "around LA", then show up at the Irvine Cars and Coffee every Sat. morning. There are usually 2-3 40's there, including Tom Cengr above. Usually a Mk1 a Mk2 and a CAV or similar.

Hello Marty,

I own CAV # 105 and I am in Orange County.

The car is now fully sorted and I do show up frequently
at Cars and Coffee Irvine.

Mine is the Lemans Blue car with white stripes, 351 Dart stroked to 427,
TWM injection, 17" wheels.

I enjoy tinkering on this car and you are very welcome to
join in if you like.

I will send you a P.M.

Eric

I have a Bailey Edwards Mk1 with a SBF & webers in San Diego...you are welcome to come take a look.
Larry

Attachments

• GT40 10-04-06 1761.jpg
    GT40 10-04-06 1761.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 223
Guys- in the social side of this site i started an area for the Southern California GT40 users. Please stop by - perhaps we can kick start the use of the Social area.

Jesse

Back