GTD Brake line fitting

Does anyone know what kind of fitting are these?? This came out of Howard's car when he converted from Granada to Wilwood. Nothing from the Wilwood line of fittings work with these. The guy that did Howard's end up cutting the ends of wilwood lines (AN-3s) and using what was on the chassis!!

Where can I locate or buy anything like this?



Brian Magee

Hi Faili

This looks like a standard -6 bulkhead fitting that should be available from any racecar parts supplier or Earls stockists. You will need to take it along so that they can identify the thread.

The right side looks like a -3 or -4, but the left side looks like some sort of compression fitting. I've never seen anything like it, but, consider the source.