Hello from florida

I'm in Melbourne.

I don't have a GT40 but a DeLorean with a 2JZ-GTE engine in it. I joined the forum because there is a lot of knowledge about the UN1 transaxle on here.

I'm in Melbourne.

I don't have a GT40 but a DeLorean with a 2JZ-GTE engine in it. I joined the forum because there is a lot of knowledge about the UN1 transaxle on here.

Palm Bay..
Come on over if you'd like to see an SL-C going together..

I went over to see Molleur's car and i must say it is a work of art. I was so impressed with the design i have made the decision to sell my car and buy SL-C myself.

If anyone want a 400hp DeLorean, let me know. It's a one of a kind for sure.

A little good news for me so i thought i would share. Today i was contacted by three people that would like to buy my DeLorean after posting it for sale on Saturday night. They all seem to be real interested people and not tire kickers.

I guess I'll be ordering an SL-C here very soon enough.

Ed,

I hope you can join the SLC crowd. Jack has the knowledge and experience to give you "local knowledge" in FL! He's been under-the-radar with photos on his build, I'm sure awaiting a grand unveiling, one I won't want to miss. I'm always here to give my opinions/ideas and I will be back in business with the build as soon as my shop is finished.

Fran,

I didn't want to jinx myself and contact you before my car sold. I am 100% sure i'll be ordering a car when my car sells al long as your price does not go up. I have to finish putting it back together before i can complete any sale. It should take me a month or so max. I may fly out and visit your shop when i place the order.

Ed,

welcome...I had a chat with Jack yesterday and he said your DMC was quite the car....

I look forward to hearing from you soon...

Ed,

I hope you can join the SLC crowd. Jack has the knowledge and experience to give you "local knowledge" in FL! He's been under-the-radar with photos on his build, I'm sure awaiting a grand unveiling, one I won't want to miss. I'm always here to give my opinions/ideas and I will be back in business with the build as soon as my shop is finished.

yes, Jack is a great guy and has a lot of knowledge with building custom cars from what i can see. I will surely be in contact with everyone in this community if all goes well.

Ed,

dont worry ..no price increases..

I have not raised the prices of the replicas or the SL-C in years and have no plans to do so...
Give me a call anytime...or come on by.

Back