Hello from sunny Shropshire

Greetings,
Currently researching my next project and am seriously considering a Mk1 40.
I hope to gain some knowledge and experience from you guys.
Have already built a Hawk 289 so not new to replicas.
All the best from sunny Shropshire.

Nice one Stuart . I am doing the same as you .. Waiting for delivery of my Tornado 40 . I built a 427 replica.
Welcome along ...
JC

Mike Pass

Supporter
Welcome Stuart,

We have a North West group of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club who meet up not too far from you. We meet up on the first Wednesday of the month at The Dog Inn, Over Peover. 7.30pm onwards
The Dog at Peover | Cheshire

In the group we have a good range of cars on the road; GTD, Tornado, MDA, KVA, Scratch built. We also have several cars in the process of building; Tornado, Southern GT, GTD, GT Forte
A lot of experience and knowledge to tap into. You will be most welcome to join us. We usually have 15+ guys and gals turning up for a bite to eat, a pint and to make cunning plans.
Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• NW GT40 at show.jpg
    NW GT40 at show.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 183
Thanks for the welcome. I did a track day with the GT40 Enthusiasts club at
Donnington Park together with the 289 Register a couple of years ago. I think it was organised by Desmond Finnan. I live between Oswestry and Welshpool so about 70 miles from Peover. I may take you up on the invite Mike. Have thought about Tornado owing to the location (about 50 miles from me). Have been looking at a couple of build blogs, but it would be good to see a couple in the flesh before I make any firm decisions.
Again, thanks for the welcome.

Back