hello from Wisconsin.

i have been a fan of the gt40 mk II for as long as i can remember. im at the research level, so the ground floor. searching the pros and cons of the different makers of the gt40 mkII body style. one plus on my side, is that i live 20 min away from Road America in Elkhart lake wi. i have seen and studied a few SPF's up close and personal, but i want to build my own. i have the skills. this is also a shout out to others, if your bring your gt40 to Elkhart Lake, to stretch her legs on the track, i would love to know. i would like to meet you and talk with you, and have a good look at your car. I already know i want to go Coyote, so engine bay size is a factor. my build is not an all out race car. its going to be a weekend driver on highways, country roads, and fun curvy roads, plus the occasional track day. reliability and durability is a must. ted

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ted - Welcome to GT40s.com...

RA is my favorite track and I have untold numbers of laps there in competition in various classes.. I came really close to moving to where you are!

Hey madmax,

My wife is from Two Rivers. I have one of the first batch of Superformance MKIIs. It was a pleasure to drive it at RA back a few years ago for the GT40 reunion. Great cars these are. Welcome!

RA is a great track, i have been looking at the RCR's, since they are just a few hours away, both by car and boat.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
RA is a great track, i have been looking at the RCR's, since they are just a few hours away, both by car and boat.

When we went to pick up our RCR - my wife got the cruise she was waiting for...
We took the SS Badger fro Manitowoc to Ludington and skipped the Chicago traffic!:thumbsup:

Back