Hershal in hospital

[ QUOTE ]
Hersh, for a true petrol head like you surely a shot of carb or injector cleaner would do the trick!

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I was thinking the same thing, though maybe a good
scotch whiskey instead of cleaner /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Get well soon Hersh, we need you !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ian

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Hersh, good to hear that you seem to be on the mend. Getting into that Oz beer needs to be done in small doses on a regular basis - not one giant hit !

Seriously - all our best wishes for a fast recovery.

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Hersh,
Get well soon. I can't think of anyone else on this forum who would get nearly 3 pages of good wishes within 4 days!
You are a 24-carat asset to this forum and we can't afford to be without you - even on a laptop in a hospital bed!
Very best wishes,

Hello al,
I'm home now and I'm sure glad to be here. I'm a little shakey but getting alot better. I hope to be up to full power by the end of the week. I still have to go back as an out patient for more tests.
Thanks once again for the kind thoughts and wishes. It really helps to know when folks care.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS... No beer...Bundaberg Rum...MMMMMM.. The best there is.

Glad to hear your firing on all cylinders again, it was good to see you at the RF factory a couple of weeks back.

Best Wishes

Joe T

Glad to here your home and back on track! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hersh,
Hope you are feeling better. Your car is sitting and waiting for you to take it for a run. It will get that heart pumping and rid your body of all your afflications. We older guys don't bounce back like we did as kids but we do bounce back. Keep the faith, Dude.
Steve
Here is a picture of me in Hawaii in Feb 2005. This is also very helpful for speedy recovery. Hang in there kid.

Attachments

• 54845-hersh1.jpg
    54845-hersh1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 233
Steve,
You seem to have had more fun than I did and I had a ball!. I love Hawaii.
I should be going there this year around September for a golf tournament. I got home a few days ago and I do feel better. Still I have to take a bunch of pills and take it easy. Hopefully I'll be back to 100% by next week. I have so many things I want to do. A lot to catch up on as well.
This forum has been a big help in keeping me occupied for a time. I usually don't get to spend this much time reading the forum and it's nice to do that.

Thanks again Steve.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hersh, Mary and I are thinking we will move there in about five years if not sooner. We love the place too.
Also I finally got my custom bike in a competative show.
There were 3 hundred bikes in the show. I put my bike against the big boys in the Pro Class and I got 6th place. I was very happy to place 6th against thirty five other bikes in the class. I beat out some bikes that were close to a hundred thousand dollars. I am also going to have my bike in a calender and possibly a couple of magazines. They took pictures of my bike with the girl on it. I did not protest.
Met a lot of people and got a lot of great comments. Had a lot of fun. The show was the Donnie Smith Invitational Show in Minnesota. At least 18 thousand people came through the show. Now I have to sell it so I will have money for a new project like a GT40.
Glad your feeling better.
Steve

Attachments

• 54931-Show1.jpg
    54931-Show1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 226
Back