Hershal in hospital

Hershal,
Hurry up and get well soon. I know about allergies, as when I was a kid I was tested and went throught about 3 or 4 years worth of shots. Allergic to almost everything them. Now since I had some sinus surgery, it rarely gives me a bit of trouble.
Get back as soon as you can. We need your imput.
Bill

Hersh,

God's Speed for a full recovery, good buddy. No wonder the board has seemed so quiet; without you to liven it up.

Best to you and yours and be advised that we're all pulling for you,

Ben

Is it just me, or did everyone else think of Hersh chasing a sexy little nurse around the hospital room as soon as you read Robert's post?

Seriously though - Hersh, you're clearly one of the good guys, and I join everyone else is wishing you a very speedy recovery. All the best.

Hey Guys,
It's hard to know what too say when you see so many kind words from a group you love to hang with in this forum. Thanks to each and everyone of you for those wishes and prayers. I know they help. It sure lifted my spirits.
I had my wife Paula bring my laptop up here to the hospital so that I could respond after she told me about the posts. I am doing much better and may get out of here by Tuesday. It seems that along with my allergies I caught Bronchitis which caused some serious breathing broblems. I have a few more tests to go through and then on to another allergist doctor when I get out for some tests.
Once again, thanks to each everyone of you for your Kind thoughts.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Charlie M

Supporter
Glad to hear you're doing better Hersh. My wife was admitted to the hospital twice this past fall for breathing problems due to asthma. After seeing what she went through, I can only imagine how you're feeling. Fortunately, she's been doing well since. I hope they get you straightened out quick and you can get out of there soon.

Charlie

Hersh, for a true petrol head like you surely a shot of carb or injector cleaner would do the trick!

Seriously though hope you are back on all cylinders soon.

Back