Hershal in hospital

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
I am sure that all our friends would like to pass on our kindest thoughts to Hershal. I spoke with Paula , Hershal's wife, this morning (Australia time) and she passed on to me that Hershal had been held overnight in hospital for observation. I believe that he has some allergy.
I hope he gets well soon and knowing him as well as I do I am sure that he will stay in touch via this forum.

Best wishes MATE,

Robert

I talked to Hershal last Wednesday he sounded very congested. Carla and I hope he recovers quickly. Get well soon Hershal.
All our best.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Hersh,

Don't be gone long, we need someone to turn to for help around here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh, Get well soon. You need to stop going to Australia man, they have too many dangerous creatures over there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Get well soon Hershal.
If there is anything either you or Paula need please let Stacy and I know.
John

Hersh and Paula,

I hope and pray that everything is OK. As you know, Jeanne is an allergy nurse and she really knows how to hook people up for great medical care. In fact she's at an allergy & asthma conference right now. If there is anything she or I can do for you, anything, please let me know ASAP. My cell phone # is 617 285-6292.

Regards,
Mark

Back