Hi from Canada

Not a GT 40 owner yet, looking to find out more, especially regarding car replica manufacturers (e.g. CAV 40) technical options and usage issues, both road and track.

Welcome Malcolm, you'll find everything you need here. But, go drive a few different GT40s and form your own opinion. You might start with Ian Clark in Canada (CAV dealer) for a baseline. Do a search for Ian on here and you'll find him.

Good luck!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Welcome aboard GT40s Malcolm!

As Cliff said - we have a wealth of knowledge here...

Malcolm, A hearty welcome. As Cliff mentioned seek out Ian he'll give you all you need to know on the CAV car. I'm an owner so take what I say with a heafty dose of bias, but I love mine and the support I get from the factory, US and Canada reps. One of the biggest pluses for the CAV car is its SS chassis.....a work of art. Good luck in your search.

Hi Malcom
Ian and Toby have both worked on my GT40 and are about to do some more. I highly recomend them both.
Joe

Malcoum; I'am with the "Cliff & Jimmy" team; did lots of research on the chassis. Did a complete roller nose inspection side by side on the final 2 choises and the CAV won out by it's quality of welds/fit/finish on that stainless tub built by deadicated professionals, not to mention the above stated support. RR...CAV#99

Back