Hi GT40s members

I'm hoping to be a regular on this site looking for help and making friends on the way. I recently acquired a Lola T70 spider body by chance (apparently genuine) from another T70 owner.
I have intentions of making an accurate replica/tribute so I have a big job ahead.
Always wanted a GT40 but never had much luck in purchasing one (missed out on a real Ford GT and still kicking myself) so I guess a T70 is a pretty good alternative.
Karl

Karl

I would know at least 1/2 dozen in sydney and several others interstate that I talk to on the phone.

All good guys

Im in brookvale (northern beaches)near Manly

Jim

I'm located further inland at Richmond which is okay if you like horses, polo and farming etc. Unfortunately I have a different idea on horsepower to most locals.

Hi Chris, are you aspiring to own a Lola or GT40?

Jim, are any of the sydneysiders building a T70?

Karl

I now of no T70s.
The only one I now of is flatchat but that dosnt mean they are not out their.
will this have a # plate, or track only.

Chris has a very nice 40.

Karl

You are going to find the folks on this forum will be a hugh resource... I'm amazed at what they know and are willing to help..... Welcome

Karl

I now of no T70s.
The only one I now of is flatchat but that dosnt mean they are not out their.
will this have a # plate, or track only.

Chris has a very nice 40.

Yes the only T70 that I know of in Sydney is residing in Bathurst museum.
I would like to register mine when completed but doubt that I could due to the current situation with engineers and ICV's in NSW.
Getting a CAMS log book would also be difficult so my last option would be track days but I can live with that.

Back