High quality switches

Attachments

• interior4.JPG
    interior4.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 814
How about high quality and fancy:shy:

Thanks for the suggestions guys. As soon as I get back from Detroit (I've been at RCR all day), I'll check them out.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Aircraft Spruce. Send for a catalog, this is a very useful supplier. They have just about anything you need to construct a homebulit airplane. Much of the materials and supplies such as electrical, metals, fiberglass supplies, etc. are common to our needs.

Here's their switch page.

Switches from Aircraft Spruce

I found these switch panels, but they are very high end and not cheap. At this website. There membrane panel.
Ole Buhl Racing - OBR | Motorsport Electronics | Power Control Module | Paddle Shift System | Membrane Switch Panel | Performance | Engine Management | EFI | ECU

Also AutoRod Controls have a membrane switch panels.

The other brand I have been looking at, just need to find where to get them would be Carling tech.
Carling Tech: Rocker Switches

Here is one more place. I have used for other projects, but may work for SL-C or a40

http://www.watsons-streetworks.com/switches.html

Last edited:

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Well I appreciate all the inputs as there was a bunch of pretty ones. I have a Quick Car module but I guess that's mundane compared to some

these work great, thats what i used 1.5 year not a prob.

Ok, dumb question. I always assumed that the roof sccop was venting air into the engine bay, not into the cabin..... In this picture, it looks more like forced AC into the cabin :stunned:. What am I missing :idea:?

Ok, dumb question. I always assumed that the roof sccop was venting air into the engine bay, not into the cabin..... In this picture, it looks more like forced AC into the cabin :stunned:. What am I missing :idea:?

I'm an idiot... took a look at the interiors thread and answered my own question. :lipsrsealed:

What switches are needed? The col should have the lights, high and low, turn signals wipers. Fan should have its own switch to to run on and off.

I would think just a starter button, but I am thinking it comes with the single start and igntion one. What other switches?

Maybe interior lights with dimmer?
Does the AC come with controls that go down under? or in dash? So with that we have should have like 3 speeds and a hot to cold swith.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I looked hi and lo to find these switches from the ford gt. i think these'd look cool but never found fords source. they are around $600 form the dealer. ouch

If you think the switches are pricey, you should to check out the cost of the gauges above them. :stunned:

Ken Roberts

Supporter
What switches are needed? The col should have the lights, high and low, turn signals wipers. Fan should have its own switch to to run on and off.

I would think just a starter button, but I am thinking it comes with the single start and igntion one. What other switches?

Maybe interior lights with dimmer?
Does the AC come with controls that go down under? or in dash? So with that we have should have like 3 speeds and a hot to cold swith.

You'll need a horn switch/button and hazard light switch.

Back