How many SLC's are running on the street?

I am just wondering how many are being drivin on the road?

Allan has a assembly line going with them, but other then those, how many people are actually driving them on the road?

Fran, do you know? Have a talley?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
From the emails I receive I would say around 65+are being used and driven on the street and another 10+ as track cars

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I'm interested to see how many are registered in Canada (or Alberta, specifically)

Two in Alberta.....(Grant and Alex). I'm in Manitoba.....(Ken). Two in Ontario......(Toby and Jay).

Four of the five are street driven.

Last edited:
Fran, about how many are sold? There was a map of people who had them, not sure if its still updated or not some place on this board, a SLC owners map.

I wouldn't give mine up anymore, its way to much fun driving it, but I think it needs a badge on the car saying what it is, I have a shirt that says SLC with the picture of the car from here, but people still ask "what is it".

Hi Guys
Love the SL-C and have been lucky enough to make a badges for Stuart's car in Sydney Australia.
I can custom make to measure and will ship anywhere.

Cheers Craig Young

Attachments

• DSCF4600.JPG
    DSCF4600.JPG
    413.9 KB · Views: 207
Drove my SLC to Khols car and coffee this morning, police followed me the last mile right into the parking lot, but didn't say anything. Lot of pictures and questions. One of Frans GT40 was there also in the Gulf colors, pretty car. Lots of exotic and muscle cars were there but the two RCR car got the most attention.
Ed

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...I think it needs a badge on the car saying what it is, I have a shirt that says SLC with the picture of the car from here, but people still ask "what is it".

Trust me, Garry, a badge wouldn't solve that particular 'problem'! My Ford GT had "FORD GT" written in big letters along its sill stripes and people still asked! ('FGT also has the Ford "blue oval" on its nose.)

Regardless of all that, I think it'd be kinda 'kool' to have a badge/badges on SL-Cs just for that reason alone. :2thumbsup:

Ill have to think something up this winter and make some on my CNC here, maybe put something on the sides above the gas filler on each side.

Back