If ya like a little bling in the trunk....

I found this same case about 6 months ago. I was very interested BUT very leery of it. At the time he had all the guts BUT they needed a lot of work. It's never good to buy in pieces unless you absolutely know for sure what your getting. I believe this was what was "left over" from a previous build. I'm not one for all that bling, either. I still wouldn't mind having it but just how hard and to what costs are the innards going to cost me?? At the time he wanted A LOT for just the case. Then the same money for the inside stuff. Then after a RBM rebuild your looking at the cost of buying a new Quaife unit! This will be fun to watch!

Looking at it a little more closely now....and realizing you're just getting the case and a bunch of miscellaneous (probably broken or mis-matched) internals, perhaps I should have titled this thread "if ya like a little junk in the trunk...."

Kelly

Lifetime Supporter
This one had been around before and seemed a bit shady on the first go round. I was watching it, was leary, but thought it might be worth a go for a set of cases even though they were polished but this auction was ended early by seller. What a sham. Anytime I see a no reserve auction where the seller states it is for sale locally and reserves the right to end early, I know it's flakey deal.

In this case it's certainly no loss but I've never understood why ebay states all this blah-blah-blah about your bid being a binding contract to buy but then allows sellers to end no-reserve auctions early. What's up with that? Why doesn't the so-called "binding contract" go both ways?

Best,
Kelly

idk i already wrote ebay about that and got no response, i won a corvette z6 c06 brake set woth $1500 for $400 and when it was at the last 5 min he cancelled it sayin there was in error in the listing. I told ebay if i would of been stuck having to pay he should be stuck having to sell. Im sure if i cared enough you could go to court but it aint worth it. Ebay itself is a scam, Paypal is owned by ebay, and doesnt do a good job protecting you, and you cant sell anymore unless you have a paypal account. That way there is more money for ebay. If someone made something like ebay id go to them. So far there is only swoopo and stuff thats not the same

Back