I'm Not Trying to Start Anything but....

Fair officials have mandated sensitivity training for future performers;
The NAACP has asked the Justice Department and Secret Service to investigate.

Oh F*ck OFF!

Sensitivity training! Secret f*cking Service investigation?! What the hell is wrong with these people.

I can just imagine the secret service operative's utter joy at being given this task! Really? Money well spent on his training then!

Imagine the briefing.

Head of SS, "OK Agent x, we need you to investigate this clown"

Agent X, " Really?"

Head of SS, "Yes. This is a matter of extreme National Security"

Agent X, "Well in that case, I'd better start working on my entertainment background work. Who is my makeup artist?"

Head of SS, "Doreen, from our super secret disguises department"

Agent X, "Cool, I like Doreen, she did a fabulous job when I went undercover at the broadway version of CATS, to seek out the terrorist plot hidden deep within the subtext of that show"

Head of SS, "Great. You have unlimited funds at your disposal Agent X. Now get to work"

What a bloody joke!

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
For an obnoxious old white guy, you seem to know exactly jack squat about American history.

Really. Then why izzit history books (virtually ALL of which are written/published by liberals BTW) back up everything I said?

And, FWIW, what makes you think I'm white? (I'll accept the "obnoxious" label...but, only because you probably ought to know one when you see - uh - read one.)

Tell me, have you ever made an insult-free post anywhere, sir???

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Really. Then why izzit history books (virtually ALL of which are written/published by liberals BTW) back up everything I said?

And, FWIW, what makes you think I'm white? (I'll accept the "obnoxious" label...but, only because you probably ought to know one when you see - uh - read one.)

Tell me, have you ever made an insult-free post anywhere, sir???

I've made several today.

If you ain't an old white guy, I'm Charlize Theron.

All history books are written by liberals, check. Yeah.

What you said is misses teh point entirely and just stupidly misleading. YOu are trying to equate democrats of today to the social conservatives (who were Democrats then) who started the KKK, etc.

What I'm telling you, what your history books are telling you,what everyone is telling you other than Fox News is that in the 70s and 80s, the Republican Southern Strategy got all of those folks in the South to turn Republican.

So complaining about "racist Democrats" from 1860 to 1960 is basically shooting yourself in the nuts, because all of this "racist Democrats" are now in YOUR party.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
'Slow day at the office I take it?

Twist & spin all you want, talk "southern strategy" all you want, shift membership of the two parties back and forth all you want, the KKK was the brainchild of Democrats back in the 1860s. Period.

And, BTW, where did I say, "racist Democrats" (They were, of course - and still are in may cases today. There are racists in all parties. But where did I say that in the post above?) (In fact, today's Demo Party sports 3 of the biggest racists in the country: Sharpton, Jackson, and Rangel...just to name 3.)

"All history books are written by liberals, check. Yeah."

You're denying it, counselor?

Oh, and BTW, you called the GOP "(my) party" a bit ago. WRONG. I'm an Independent. ('Got fed up with the GOP back in the late 90s when it 'flushed' the Contract with America and hopped right back into bed with all the tax-and-spend libs. 'Haven't had a balanced budget since.)

'Just curious; are you posting while on the firm's time clock, or does being a partner exempt you from concerns of that type?

Never mind...nunna my bidnus.

Back