It's on its way! Yahoo

It\'s on its way! Yahoo

Received the news from Peter Ransom of GT40 Australia this morning. The container has been picked up from the factory and it is now at the docks in Brisbane. Will be outbound on a ship on Tuesday to arrive in Seattle around July 1st. Should be a fun summer.
For those that are interested in the DRB buying experience - it has been great. Peter Ransom and his team have been most professional and have kept me as involved as one can over the great distance.
Check out the experience and my build progress on my web site @Colin's GT40 Build

Re: It\'s on its way! Yahoo

Hey Colin,
Settle down a little will ya ! You're gonna bust before that GT gets here.
wink.gif
grin.gif

Congratulations and we need pictures...good ones too.
grin.gif
I do like your webb site too. I like the way you have it outlined for present to future. Really a neat job.
Our GT40 family is gettin' bigger everyday. I really look forward to the day we all meet in a GT40 rally & show.

Hersh
smile.gif

[ May 23, 2003: Message edited by: Hershal Byrd ]

Re: It\'s on its way! Yahoo

Hersh, give me about 9 months and I'll go anywhere to meet GT40 owner's.

Bryan, I chose the DRB based on a combination of price, kit contents, and the added work that DRB does to ease some of the harder tasks like fitting the doors, the dash, the body and clips, and the AC plumbing.

Anyone who wants a copy of the owner's manual in word format, just send me an email.

[ May 24, 2003: Message edited by: dazzle ]

Back