IT'S TIME!!!!!

G

IT\'S TIME!!!!!

On Saturday the 16th, anyone in the Dallas area is invited to my place for the firing of the gt40. Address is 11817 Cromwell drive in North Dallas. Phone is 972-742-2594. It will all start (hopefully) at around 1:00 p.m. Food, drinks and fun will be provided. Film at eleven.

Come on by and see and hear Keith's and my gt40 breath life. Share some time with the area cobra nuts and a few celeb's.

Jay

G

Re: IT\'S TIME!!!!!

Jay,

Congratulations! Lots of us envy you greatly.

Please post mpegs and mp3s. Helps keep the rest of us going.

Again ... congratulations!

WAY TO GO JAY !!
I'm way behind you. I don't get my engine
until the end of March. I really think it's
gonna be hard for me to get this thing done
before the Fling but I think I can still make it.
Are you and Kieth going to be at Knotts ?
Me and MikieC will be there. They said that the Ultima guys were going to show their
cars there.

Hersh
smile.gif

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company

Jay,
Congratulations !!!!

This is one of the most interesting and nervous times. I still get very nervous about all of our cars at this time. I supose we are like expecting fathers and the 'new born' is about to breath life for the first time.

I seem to look at our cars differently after this 'moment of truth'. That collection of mechanicl parts realy becomes a CAR at this point. I dont know if you still get the goose bumps all over like I do as this is one in a long line of car restorations / builds that you have done , but I hope you do.

Well done and good luck on the birth.

Robert

Wish I could be there, but I've got to be at a wedding in Ft. Worth at 2pm. I'll look forward to pictures and videos.

Good luck!

G

Thanks for the hospitality Jay. the engine sounded incredible!

Back