Its under way

If you are just talking the Kinsler setup (the crate motor was more of course), then mine is going to be around 7k, and that is with two fuel pumps, filters, solenoid operated valve, throttle linkage, manifold, MAP sensor, even IAC; basically a complete system.

Thus far, the service there is absolutely first rate.

All,
Any information on how a Kinsler would improve performance? Besides the great looks, does the engine need it? Would there be more benefit on a built LS7? If so how much benefit?

Still looking at the ZFQ transaxle John? Mine 40 is ready for dispatch from Fran's and I'm puuting a Ford GT box it (should say squeezing not putting!). I only have 6.0lt L76 crate but plan to supercharge.

I saw your car when I visited Frans a few weeks ago to see mine, looks great.

Nice avatar Jason.....you looked a little less cuddly when I saw you...although you probably could have used a fur coat in the Michigan cold...

You mean one of these beauties....???

Attachments

• sl-r 024 (Small).jpg
    sl-r 024 (Small).jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 615

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
So Fran, did you ever solve the transaxle issue? I remember you saying that Ford was a little aggrivated at you for ordering all those. LOL

'Ello all

Back from hospital, what a brilliant pick me up:pepper:

(Angiogram, heart is fine, 12 year old bypass looking good, quelle relief)

Well done to Fran and RCR and a belated happy birthdayrockonsmile

Best

John

John, very glad to here the good checkup. Sometimes we forget which is the most important engine and chassis to maintain.

BTW, I saw your car waiting for a crate, and all I can say is be prepared. The pictures will not prepare you for the impact of those intakes! I tried to wipe up most of the drool...

BTW, my Kinsler kit is priced without electronics, hence the lower price. And now I may switch back to getting them from Kinsler, so then I'll be back at 10k. But I reiterate... don't look at them in person without nailing your check book to something solid.

How much do the carbon stacks add to the Kinsler system? and will they fit under the rear section?

Guys
The Eagle has landed:devilish::devilish::devilish:, Guess I should open a build thread (when I arrive back on the planet!)
John

Simon

Not exactly sure, certainly less than three weeks. Patrick of Southern Cross does a great job handling the transport and the guy with the low loader who delivered to my door could'nt have been more helpfull (He had quite a job because of the steepness of my drive).

John

Cheers John, mine's just about good to go (once the engine turns up) and was wondering what sort of wait i'd have to endure.

Good luck and i look forward to your build.

Back