Joe’s AP MK1 Gt40 build

I get it. I've been looking at mine with the hood on, just through the removable snorkles. With the hood open there's tones of room.

Dash wiring complete. Just need to wire gps module. Once i do that ill wrap the remainder of wires to fuse box.first start is right around the corner
71201E18-6553-4A3E-A503-A600A057BFFC.jpeg
EC57435C-589C-4368-B6F9-AC86E217501B.jpeg
79FEA23D-7DE8-4E8C-B38D-5858F9285F2D.jpeg
014527AA-8D71-4ED5-B9E5-64E08EDA5E4C.jpeg
A0732F1A-2186-43A9-8A55-4011B74AD5ED.jpeg
13A5DD48-A9E8-4A57-ACB5-C1336B3F812B.jpeg

Devin

Supporter
other than RCR who sells the hartwell latches?
thank you
Joe, I’ve ordered a set from Tornado (Andy) which I’m waiting on a batch to be finished up in January. You might want to contact him and see if they are all spoken for or if they have a set available for you.

BTW did you see my post about what coilover spring rates? What pound springs are you using for your car front & rear?

Devin

Joe, I’ve ordered a set from Tornado (Andy) which I’m waiting on a batch to be finished up in January. You might want to contact him and see if they are all spoken for or if they have a set available for you.

BTW did you see my post about what coilover spring rates? What pound springs are you using for your car front & rear?

Devin
Im honestly not sure of the spring rate, chris supplied them. I can find out though.
Thanks

Devin
350 front
550 rear

Would you do anything different with your wheel/brake combo if you were to do things over? I've been talking with Chris and ET Mags trying to get something figured out. It seems like brake caliper clearance is tight with the AC wheels.

shifter and linkage complete.catch can is temp in spot where I want it but wont mount till headers installed just incase need to move alil. Everything is mounted,as you can see my bulkhead is clean just as I like it lol.onlything on it is expansion tank.
80EBAACD-1138-4725-9E99-6562F07B32E6.jpeg
F031589A-2749-40C7-B937-EB39E0B2D6D6.jpeg
A36FF108-7E43-40D0-82B7-049B99BD47C1.jpeg
7E2A3FBB-B03B-4CEB-8206-8B4DA72F5BB3.jpeg
0471698A-E11D-4B84-83B2-0E45EA73E0EC.jpeg

Would you do anything different with your wheel/brake combo if you were to do things over? I've been talking with Chris and ET Mags trying to get something figured out. It seems like brake caliper clearance is tight with the AC wheels.
Not at all, Im very happy with it.the spacers I needed in the front to clear calipers gave the car a better stance aswell and fits well better.

When I spoke with Chris, he mentioned that his setup and the 15's would require a rear caliper on the front...I've been looking at those ET Mags as well, did chris say they'd work?

They obviously work since Joe has them on his car...but we are talking about 18" wheels. I almost feel like ET is talking in circles. They tell me the wheels won't work with Chris's backspacing recommendations and Wilwood brakes, but people get the combo to work on their cars!

Joe...do you have a picture of the wheel without the knock off on it? I'm thinking about going with bolt on and exposed longer wheel studs and lugs.

Joe...do you have a picture of the wheel without the knock off on it? I'm thinking about going with bolt on and exposed longer wheel studs and lugs.
I don’t on a strait on view, if you zoom in pic I don’t have the rear on.I’ll pull off tomorrow and send you pics of my exact setup from spacers to wheel without knock off

@jlwdvm if you ever wanted to use the covers I found 1/2 longer wheel studs for the rear to make up for 1/4 spacers (cover clears) and the front if use arp extended studs with 3/4 spacer not hub extender as I have you should still clear the cover

I'm sure it is probably a no-go, but I originally wanted to go with pin drive, but not sure i could make that work with spacers.

I'm sure it is probably a no-go, but I originally wanted to go with pin drive, but not sure i could make that work with spacers.
The trigo adapters might actually work because technically they become the spacer.question is, would you be able to get front set a lil thicker

Back