Joined the 200 Club today...

Crash Man, I have to agree with you on that.

Molleur, You are correct. However, I think 99% of the population are NOT "that good" of riders, to see/feel the difference between an R1 and any Duc,,,which brings me back to BLING factor.

BROTHERS David (S & M), my goal in posting here IS (as always) to tease and needle the GT40 community. Specialy the English and my American brothers.

The NZs and the Aussies, have the best sense of humor. They are quite twisted and they hardly ever get offended (I should probably move there, they are both the same country,right?!)

BTW, Thank God there are no bikes of any kind with "Gulf Blue" paint jobs. NOW THAT would be a disgrace!

Malcolm

Supporter
BTW, Thank God there are no bikes of any kind with "Gulf Blue" paint jobs. NOW THAT would be a disgrace!

Errrrr, Fali, just as well you live in your Sheik'dom over the hills and far away as if you had gone to Le Mans Classic you may have seen the Gulf coloured ....... scooter that was by the Enthusiasts Club parking lot. Don't know whose it was, but it had the wrong colour blue on it!

Quick pass the bucket...

haya-21.jpg

The NZs and the Aussies, have the best sense of humor. They are quite twisted and they hardly ever get offended (I should probably move there, they are both the same country,right?!)

Faili, if you do venture down under to reside with us, be sure to do so on the western side of the Tasman liquid border fence until you are comfortable with our weather patterns etc. Be sure to wear some very dark sunglass's on your first ventures to the beachs in the area as even your experienced eyes may not be ready for the visions that appear before you. ( where else do you think Pete finds material for all the provocative photos he posts on 'that' thread in the Paddock.) While there in Australia would you please take a census of the Aussie sheep population, there has been a rumour that this is considerably higher than the NZ one, mainly because the Australian official despatched to undertake the task was last seen in the outback with a grin a mile wide and muttering something like ' just one more-just one more'. This would not surprise me in the least as the Ozzies are very good at claiming the best from NZ as there own!

That cryptic & twisted enough for you! :)

oh dear, I always knew I had a split personality.

So which coloured collar should I wear, with bike ranging in age from 1908 to 2008, made in England / Spain / Italy / Japan, generally all ridden to within an inch of their throttle stops, whilst wearing jacket / gloves / boots / high vis jacket. Oh and I am a lardy ~240lbs. Maybe I needed a chequered collar... ;)

Now about this going commando thing... :eek:

Btw, I think the gulf coloured scoot was Roy Snooks, he's the only one I saw riding it anyway.

My hat's off to you John anybody you can push an older bike to the limits without disc brake's in Surrey is a true biker. As for the Commando thing I was just sticking up for David M who drives a nice bike too. (Real men ride Duc's) After all us inifidels have to stick together.
Dave

Jac Mac, reservation is made,,,I AM COMING. Now which province of NZ is Australia?!

Douglas, is that a Busa?? How could he??!! That awful blue:(:(

Malc, I would never be invited (or given Visa) to attend LePoop (oops, I mean LeMans)

John, you would be a true blue collared rider that has digressed and lost his way,,,,

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Dear Mr Sheik, I am very confused because I know not which collar to wear on any particular day. My current rides are a 1955 AJS 500 single, no brakes worth mentioning, drops oil from the engine breather onto the road in front of the rear wheel and has a F%%kin kick start that has been known to throw me half way across the car park when it back fires. A Honda VTR1000, scares me most times I get on it. I have found my limits on it, (not its limits) as the gravel rash will attest.
And :eek: sorry, a softail Duece, which I love to cruise down to the esplanade, have a skinny Latte with blueberry muffin and discuss my feminine side with the assembled Milf's.

You would be very welcome in Australia which is fast becoming colonized by Nue Zeelanders. Bondi is the place where they assemble on nights with a full moon and dance into the surf wearing only budgie smugglers and singing love songs to their girlfriends, who are tethered in the nearby park saving Bondi council the expense of mowing the grass.
Now where did I leave that satin G string?

David, note I said an inch of the throttle end stop :D
Only the modern stuff gets ridden hard. Riding the olduns is a challenge, as the veteran stuff doesn't even have a twist grip, they have a pair of levers - one for air and one for mixture. The oldest is direct drive off the crank too, so no clutch, and fixed single gear. Very entertaining, and bloody hard work !

Pete, 55 ayjay, very nice !
I have a 48 Triumph 3T (albeit in bits at present).
Assembled milfs. WE WANT PICTURES !!!!! :D

I'm glad I'm a blue collar guy, I was getting worried I might be a pinko, or worse, the check might look too much like tartan :eek:

Gents,

Owning a Ducati (like owning a G string) is fine,,,,as long as it is hidden under the rest of your boxers in the closet. Now if you come out and say G string makes you "feel better", it makes you "move faster" and covers the jewels in a smooth way,,,,,then we need to open up another thread:):)

Back