Jokes anyone? -

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
1662324079219.png

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Being of 'Skut-dish' ancestry, the 'pipes' have always given me goosebumps the INSTANT I hear the bags inflate, I kid you not!
And when they launch into "Scotland the Brave" I about lose it every time!

I remember when I was a little kid, my Dad always carried me on his shoulders for blocks following alongside the pipe and drum corps during our local parades (we were on the sidewalk of course). He enjoyed the pipes, too.

Dear God, how I miss those days...
SMH

Neil

Supporter
Being of 'Skut-dish' ancestry, the 'pipes' have always given me goosebumps the INSTANT I hear the bags inflate, I kid you not!
And when they launch into "Scotland the Brave" I about lose it every time!

I remember when I was a little kid, my Dad always carried me on his shoulders for blocks following alongside the pipe and drum corps during our local parades (we were on the sidewalk of course). He enjoyed the pipes, too.

Dear God, how I miss those days...
SMH
Larry, when I worked at NRAO in Green Bank, WV in the Sixties, I was a very active caver. Every year we had a big get-together at Franklin, WV over the Labor Day Weekend sponsored by the National Speleological Society. It was called "The Old-Timer's Reunion" but in reality there were cave exploring trips during the day followed by big parties lasting long into the wee hours. The big Saturday night party finally fizzled out and everybody was sound asleep in their tents on the campground. At 6 AM some nitwit strolled through the campground playing a bagpipe! If we had not all been so hung over, someone would have gotten up and killed that SOB! o_O

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Larry, when I worked at NRAO in Green Bank, WV in the Sixties, I was a very active caver. Every year we had a big get-together at Franklin, WV over the Labor Day Weekend sponsored by the National Speleological Society. It was called "The Old-Timer's Reunion" but in reality there were cave exploring trips during the day followed by big parties lasting long into the wee hours. The big Saturday night party finally fizzled out and everybody was sound asleep in their tents on the campground. At 6 AM some nitwit strolled through the campground playing a bagpipe! If we had not all been so hung over, someone would have gotten up and killed that SOB! o_O

LOL! I would have demanded an ENCORE!!!
You drunken doofuses probably kept him AWAKE and he figured out a way to getcha back!!!
KARMA, Neil!
KARMA! ;)

Julie Andrews will no longer be endorsing Rimmel vibrant colours lipstick as she claims it breaks too easily and made her breath smell. In a statement she said "the super colour fragile lipstick gives me halitosis"

A man and his wife were on a holiday in Israel. While they were there, the wife had a heart attack and died.

The mortician told the man, “You can ship her home for $20,000 or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for only $150.”
The man thought about it for a minute, then decided he would have her shipped home.

The mortician asked the man, “Why would you spend $20,000 to ship your wife home when she could be buried here in Jerusalem for only $150?”.

The man replied, “Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can’t take that chance”.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
A man and his wife were on a holiday in Israel. While they were there, the wife had a heart attack and died.

The mortician told the man, “You can ship her home for $20,000 or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for only $150.”
The man thought about it for a minute, then decided he would have her shipped home.

The mortician asked the man, “Why would you spend $20,000 to ship your wife home when she could be buried here in Jerusalem for only $150?”.

The man replied, “Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can’t take that chance”.

Oldie but goodie!

Back