FS EU LeMans Grill sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ow, by the way, what 'body shape' were the lower windows designed for? GTD, Tornado, CAV, RCR?? (i'm just curious how universal of a fit the lower panels would be, I'd be using it on a CAV.)

Back by popular demand……& a site supporter
Firstly, I’d like to thank the people who’ve offered their support, as I try and help them with their builds.
Secondly I’m only looking to supply these parts, as there’s a genuine interest in the what I’ve done regarding quality. I previously supplied these off the back of my build and I was a forum supporter during this period. I also get that it takes the sponsors & forum supporters to keep this site going. However, if I’m under-cutting someone on price, or more likely a POA, tough, it’s the nature of a competitive market place.
At least I’m on here making it clear what I can offer, as opposite to an anonymous website, with only a photo, everything is POA and then vetted to see if I’m worthy of having said parts on what may be a replica.
It’s the likes myself and my apparent other co-conspirators, i.e. owners & builders, who are a major life-blood to this site. What I don’t get is the ‘holier than thou’ attitude of some of the site sponsors, with some of us, who are happy to build own a lesser replica/evocation ’40. We all have the same goals, unfortunately some of us have smaller pockets for our dreams.

Offer:
A set of three panels (one upper & 2 lower panels) as pictured for £80/set + postage

These are water cut (a better process for cutting thin materials than a laser) from 1.5mm 1050 grade aluminium, then pressed using a CNC’d press tool to give the correct and consistent rolled edge on the openings. To aid a few people, the 9-hole upper grille is also now slightly oversized (460x310mm) and can then be trimmed to your moulded recess. Also, no mounting holes included, allowing them to be match to existing holes if required

I’ll now be ordering the blanks in the New Year and then working out delivery costs as required. All PM’s will be answered in due course
Merry Christmas all
Regards,
Andy
Firstly, I’d like to thank the people who’ve offered their support, as I try and help them with their builds.
Secondly I’m only looking to supply these parts, as there’s a genuine interest in the what I’ve done regarding quality. I previously supplied these off the back of my build and I was a forum supporter during this period. I also get that it takes the sponsors & forum supporters to keep this site going. However, if I’m under-cutting someone on price, or more likely a POA, tough, it’s the nature of a competitive market place.
At least I’m on here making it clear what I can offer, as opposite to an anonymous website, with only a photo, everything is POA and then vetted to see if I’m worthy of having said parts on what may be a replica.
It’s the likes myself and my apparent other co-conspirators, i.e. owners & builders, who are a major life-blood to this site. What I don’t get is the ‘holier than thou’ attitude of some of the site sponsors, with some of us, who are happy to build own a lesser replica/evocation ’40. We all have the same goals, unfortunately some of us have smaller pockets for our dreams.

Offer:
A set of three panels (one upper & 2 lower panels) as pictured for £80/set + postage

These are water cut (a better process for cutting thin materials than a laser) from 1.5mm 1050 grade aluminium, then pressed using a CNC’d press tool to give the correct and consistent rolled edge on the openings. To aid a few people, the 9-hole upper grille is also now slightly oversized (460x310mm) and can then be trimmed to your moulded recess. Also, no mounting holes included, allowing them to be match to existing holes if required

I’ll now be ordering the blanks in the New Year and then working out delivery costs as required. All PM’s will be answered in due course
Merry Christmas all
Regards,
Andy

I would like a set when available please.

Hi all,
Firstly, many thanks to all of you who placed orders and I’m glad to hear you’re happy with them
I’m waiting for a couple of people to confirm their orders, but it looks like I’ve got a couple of sets remaining. Prices including shipping is as follows:

UK - £86​
USA - £96​
Europe - £91​

Let me know if you’re interested
Regards,
Andy

Hi Andy,
Pm you also

Sean
I am in
Hi all,
Firstly, many thanks to all of you who placed orders and I’m glad to hear you’re happy with them
I’m waiting for a couple of people to confirm their orders, but it looks like I’ve got a couple of sets remaining. Prices including shipping is as follows:

UK - £86​
USA - £96​
Europe - £91​

Regards,
Andy
Hi all,

UK - £86​
USA - £96​
Europe - £91​

Regards,
Andy
Hi all,
I’m waiting for a couple of people to confirm their orders,UK

Offer:

Merry Christmas all
Regards,
Andy
I’m late to the party but are you still making these or have any left? Thanks

Ron Earp

Admin
This is a rather unique situation since this thread was started nearly five years ago, but if selling parts is an ongoing concern then the original poster should be a continuing supporter of the forum at a minimum, and possibly a vendor.

Hi all,

It’s really nice to see the appreciation for these parts I’ve supplied and that there’s still a demand for them. However, to avoid all the politics and earache I’ve had on their previously supply, I will continue to make them available through Jon & Neil at AK Sportscars, who can handle orders & pricing etc.

Regards,

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back