Lola Spyder

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Was it this one Fran ??

Attachments

• T70Spyder1.jpg
    T70Spyder1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 742
Lolas at the Walter Mitty vintage races at Road Atlanta last weekend...

Attachments

• mitty2006 057.jpg
    mitty2006 057.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,251
Last edited by a moderator:

Ron Earp

Admin
Nice pictures Johan! Extreme diversity of Lola's exhibited in just one picture of those three cars - cages, windshields, engine, etc. all different so it'll be a cool car to build - have it your way.

Jump in and buy one flatchat. For me it is a bad time money wise, a huge stretch, but it is nice because it is a diversion away from a GT40 in wake of the Roaring Forties/Robert Logan, what should I call it, scam? Not sure, close enough for government work.

In my opinion the Lola is perfect right now since it can be put on track/road fast and that helps out with motivation. I seriously thought to withdraw from the entire GT40 community in the days after the collapse, but this little car from Fran/RCR fits the ticket, is a home for my invested motor/transaxle, and should be a real hoot to drive.

R

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Scam?

When someone takes people's money, talks excitedly about what he will deliver in return, and then never delivers as promised? That is a scam.

I don't know Robert Logan and I only have a passing interest in GT40s. However, I do know Ron, for that a#$hole to take his money (and the money of others) without so much as even an apology is despicable.

Ron Earp

Admin
Well, Fran, I'll be able to buy the Lola in 2009.

I just returned from my first day at Disney, where I bought park passes for the family. Removing my smoking credit card from the machine and picking my jaw up from the ground after spending $569 on tickets, I kept telling myself "She is only 4.5 years old once, she is only 4.5 years old once........." I can't imagine having say, 2 to 6 kids to take to Disney - you'd need a second mortage to pull it off.

R

Ron,

Its quite simple. Just sell the kids off for scientific experiments (Monty Python made me say it). You'll have plenty of money for the fun things in life.

Just Kidding

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
I've got two daughters in college - one just finished her first year of undergraduate and the other is just finishing her first year of graduate school. My GT40, T70, P3, 917 will all have to wait for now.

It may get worse money wise, but it certainly never gets bad when you've got good kids!

Well, since I have taken a position in San Diego, I have been
away from my wife and 2 yo son for almost 2 months (with
visits every other weekend). Fortunately, that is almost over
since they will be moving down the beginning of June (and they
come down Memorial Day weekend).

So, for the next year or so, I have to spoil them both (and another is
on the way, ETA late November sometime). I'm hoping I can get
the house situation squared away, and do some side business to
build up the GT40 war chest again.

Ian

Back