Long live the king

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Back in 1999, I attended a dinner party in Woodside with Crown Prince Willem-Alexander, he seemed like a good guy.

Long live the King!

I trust you didn't bore or offend the Crown-Prince, with all your left-wing political nonsense over Dinner, Jim. That wouldn't do now would it, my dear fellow. One must bite one's own lip when seated with Monarchy doesn't thee knar! One simply mustn't risk causing offence by preaching to ones betters, or one risks being fed to the Iron Lady.

Oh Dear! Did mention the Irony Lady? How ironic.

Not too many lefties in the ruling classes darling! One really ought to consider one's own ethics before choosing to sit with ones betters and dine. How sad that some folks principals go right out of the window at the first chance of sitting near celebrity or Monarchy.

Still, I am certain the Crown-Prince remembers your visit well and has no doubt resigned his carbon-burning habits to history as a result of your greater morals on the matters concerning global policy and human welfare.

Chin Chin Darling.

King Willem Alexander broke protocol and left THE boat hè was on to thanks dj armin v buren and THE Royal Duch orchestra for there performance.
Superrr !!!

Keith

I trust you didn't bore or offend the Crown-Prince, with all your left-wing political nonsense over Dinner, Jim. That wouldn't do now would it, my dear fellow. One must bite one's own lip when seated with Monarchy doesn't thee knar! One simply mustn't risk causing offence by preaching to ones betters, or one risks being fed to the Iron Lady.

Oh Dear! Did mention the Irony Lady? How ironic.

Not too many lefties in the ruling classes darling! One really ought to consider one's own ethics before choosing to sit with ones betters and dine. How sad that some folks principals go right out of the window at the first chance of sitting near celebrity or Monarchy.

Still, I am certain the Crown-Prince remembers your visit well and has no doubt resigned his carbon-burning habits to history as a result of your greater morals on the matters concerning global policy and human welfare.

Chin Chin Darling.

Now then Mark - play nicely or you will be barred from the sandpit.

Back