Look at my new 40

[ QUOTE ]
Blimey, thats the best MR2 bodykit I've ever seen!

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely it's a Fiero bodykit??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yes, very nice indeed JP.

Rob
PS Next year, I'll show you my new 40 (more likely an A40, not an F40 ... )

Ron Earp

Admin
JP, so what happened with the MDA? Just not happy with the car or did it not live up to what was promised you? Or just not for you? When you were receiving (over months) that car you had more hype going than a bad 1960s Chinese kung-fu action flick. Now no GT40?

Look forward to you coming out to play this season J.P. In whatever steed you have found to saddle up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think I had better start buying those supplements of yours... not to make me any quicker, but to help pay to keep that prancing horse in tune!!

Wow!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

I'm very, very jealous.

Sounds like you will get a lot of enjoyment out of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
See you on the hills JP! Fantastic! The F40 is my favourite Ferrari - a great choice if I may say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

JP, that's a sweet ride. I've always loved the F40, even more so than the F50 and Enzo. I'll bet you have many miles of smiles in it. Mark's got my GT40 in U.S. Customs hands as I write this. Should have my baby in another week or two.

Jim

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
This month's Sports Car Market has a nice feature on F40s, they are a great car indeed. Sort of like a heat-seeking missile with wheels...all business and all speed too. Good on yer, as they say.

Back