Looking to buy a SL-C up to 160k

I’m looking to buy a SLC my loan is pre approved for 160k and is good For the next few weeks. If anyone knows someone looking to sale please let me know. I would prefer that it was built by Alan or must be high quality I’m extremely picky. I’m not interested in buying from a dealer.

If you've got the loan why not just buy one and send it to Alan to have it done? You'll have it built how you want.

One could assume the request to buy one ready-made comes with the hope that someone else has taken care of all the finicky details.

Heh... my only fantasy is finding a kit on the curb someone couldn’t/wouldn’t finish for cheap. Even if I won the lottery and could just buy an SL-C and have an expert do the work, I don’t think I would. The joy (and frustration, tears, bashed knuckes, screwups, etc) is in the journey.

Share some pictures when you receive it. Any info on the car? Someone on here may be able to fill you in on history, if the original owner wasn't here already.

Exactly!! Not that I wouldn’t want to build one myself because I would love to but being a business owner with 6 kid limits my free time oh I forgot the wife... haha i found one it’s being shipped Friday and I’m extremely excited.
Wow, congratulations! (on the car, I mean...)

$160k . Wow!!! It will be helpful to know what you are picky about? fiberglass work and body finish/paint gaps. etc. . Upgraded components ie ceramic brakes. upgraded suspension parts, springs, hubs, clutch, oil coolers, transmission coolers?, New Crate engine? high horsepower engine? V8, V10, turbo? What kind of transmission, manual, paddle shifts? refined interior i.e. digital dash , controls, high end stereo? back up camera, full time rear view camera?, integrated radar? really nice seats and panels with stitching etc. ? fiberglass? You can have some of the above but not all, and you have to choose where you will spend your money. Sky is the limit with a custom build.

Back