Mki cav gulf le mans 1969 520 hp

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAV GT 2008 new. Replica of the MKI 1969 LE MANS Winner car. 300 miles only of testing and tunning. LHD. Never raced. Ford 5L7 Tuned engine by T&L in the USA. Monocoque stainless chassis painted in black. Now deliver 520 HP (video and dyno sheet provided). 4 Weber carbs. Ultra short ratio 6 speed Getrag gearbox. 15'' BRM wheels with Avon Racing tyres. Spax adjustable dampers. Specific harder front anti roll bar. Specific 4 pts rollcage (unique) with harness bar behind the seats + modified leather seats to allow 5 pts harness. Leather dashboard, black carpet. Additionnal oil cooler. Removable steering wheel. Fire Extinguisher. This car has been built with passion, love and honesty to make a very close replica of the Le Mans 1969 winner car. It has the same weight/power ratio as the original. More power 520HP and weight 1100 kgs (heavier than the original). Never been registered. It has been built to be a track day car to give the same sensation as the original so don't look for air condition. Can be registered by the new owner (not me). Price : 99 000 Euros including french VAT (19.6%) or 82 000 Euros without VAT for export or European company with a VAT number. This car cost me more but I don't ask money for all the time I spent to finish building it, testing it and finishing all the details to make it perfect. Many many hours spent to obtain this result. One of a kind only. Car can be viewed at Le Mans, FRANCE. Absolutly A1 condition. All the pictures are in my albums here : http://www.gt40s.com/forum/members/lmsc-albums.html

Please serious inquieries only. No time waister please. I am not gonna discount the price and won't px with cars you can't resell. I am not gonna let you test drive the car without proof of serious interest.

For more informations please call : 00 33 (0)6 99 57 39 41
or send an email.

Last edited:
j'ai vu votre tres jolie CAV sur 2 sites differents.
es elle tjs a vendre et visible region du mans
a t elle une carte grise? de quelle annee?
a +:thumbsup:
Lionel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back